status report

Sign in to follow this  

This is to let everyone know there has been a change of plans. I've been working with different people to try and produce episode 5, however this one is going to be very long, definitely over 20 minutes total. We're making a lot of progress, but Halloween is coming up and I really want to have the Halloween episode done before that. So what's going to happen is I'm postponing development on episode 5 and will be concentrating on episode 6 instead, so there will be hopefully be a nice scary episode of CP in time for Halloween. Sorry to keep everybody waiting. While progress is still a little slow, I think once I can get in a groove with the people I'm working with these will start coming out faster. As soon is Episode 6 is finished, we'll go back and finish 5 then release that as soon as it's done.

Cool. Hope you get it done in time.

Also, I'm very, very VERY happy to hear that Ep. 5 will be over 20 minutes long. Nice to have a long episode for a change!

Could you add subtitles ( en ) for non english watchers ?
I can translate almost perfectly the subtitles but I cannot understand the spoken words cause they talk too fast!
Thanks in advance!

Ive been waiting for cp5 forevr, my fav so far is episode 1 fridaY EPISODE 2 was also awsom. "its a stupid name aliens arnt verbs, ther nouns!" "how come u dont have a shadow, thats weird!" "WHO THE HELL STEALS FOOD FROM THE PEEPOL THEY WORK WITH?!" haha good times, im also waitin fo episod 6!!!!

will ther evr be a 3rd or 4th member of the dave and mike squad?

Good to know things are moving forward I look forward to seeing the new episodes!

Keep up the good work!

dang im happy to know these things is happening, and you actually are working. i wasn't sure there for a bit when you "went dark". everything sounds good, ep 6 sounds gory, eh? and yep this 20 min stuff sounds great. mebbe it'll get soem peepls back to the forum. happy times.
thx for your work Ross.

It should be about 184 MB for Episode 6. Can't wait for both of them, I'm glad you're not having much problems now.

whoa two new episodes...
can´t wait to see them!
Especially for the halloween one!
i´m happy that Nr.5 will be so long cause the others were totally awesome but way to short!

WHEN R U GONA MAKE EPISOD 5 COM OUT? I HAVE ALREDDY DOWNLODED ALL EPISODES TO HIGH QUALITY AND THE ALTERNATE TAKE OF EPISOD 2. ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION, WHEN WILL EPISODS 5-6 COMES OUT? WILL U MAKE MOR THEN TAHT?

i think your stuff is amazing. works on so many levels. i'd like to get you on a live video webcam thing about it? - email me - [email protected] - cheers.

we neeeeed a new comment ross, what is episode 5 about, plus i wish for some subtirtles for episode 4 plllzzzzzzz????