April News

Now stop feeling guilty 'bout all the money you raised. We know you'll make us some cool shit. Excited about the Game Dungeon!
Oh I don't feel GUILTY about the money, I was just concerned when I made it that it would alienate fans. Thankfully, it didn't. Hell I can put the money to use, I'd have to be loaded before I started feeling guilty about it, and even then, I would do something about it. Even with the donations, my income is below the median and average income for the USA, unless I was exploiting people, guilt doesn't enter into it.

And more Game Dungeon coming! A lot of it!

It reallys sucks when you make good quality movies for fans, but at the same time have to struggle with living expenses. I remember you mentioned in CarnEvil that buying an light gun arcade machine would be 10 to 15 percent of your annual income (assume it cost $1500). That's not really a lot if you multiple that by 12 to get one year salary.

If we can get 500000 fans all donate 3 dollars, Ross would be set for life and make videos for his fans without financial worries!

A lot of his stuff is gold, I loaded every episode of game dungeon to my smart phone (and all civil proection series) to watch when I am just chilling out and driving (or cooking). It feels like a breath of fresh air getting a good laugh out of it, at the same time learn about something new. You can actually buy a small switch blade knife (check out dx.com) solid knife on the internet now where the end part is blunted and design to smash window and cut seatbelts, IF you ever drive your car into a lake and the automatic window shorts out before you can open it). I have not yet tested out home made napalm in case I can't put it out and get arrested for arson. Lastly, every time I see any EA games (when I play Need for Speed), I gotta remember that EA is an evil company!