a story reply to kaweebo's what if post FM corssed CP

Sign in to follow this  

How you phrased your sentence was rather insulting.

It was not intended as such.

also I still do not understand what you want me to do with the title.

Press the edit button on your original post, and change the title to be spelled right.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

How you phrased your sentence was rather insulting.

It was not intended as such.

also I still do not understand what you want me to do with the title.

Press the edit button on your original post, and change the title to be spelled right.

why wont you just say i have the o and the r mixed up? Also you dont have to talk to me like im 5 years old i know how to edit the title.

"Gentlemen!...you can't FIGHT in here...

This is THE WAR ROOM!..."

i dont know about him but im not arguing. im trying to figure out what hes talking about.

why wont you just say i have the o and the r mixed up?

I did. Thrice.

Also you dont have to talk to me like im 5 years old i know how to edit the title.

Well it took 3 explanations to get you to understand what I said, and two times of saying it was not intended as an insult and you're still taking offense...

why wont you just say i have the o and the r mixed up?

I did. Thrice.

Also you dont have to talk to me like im 5 years old i know how to edit the title.

Well it took 3 explanations to get you to understand what I said, and two times of saying it was not intended as an insult and you're still taking offense...

Ok i asked in the old post not to point it out, well you do, saying you cant even read it or understand it. than you have the gall to ask me to fix it, so being the person i am i took it for granted. than how you were trying to explain how my title was messed up i did not understand it. you never said i had the o and the r mixed up. now its starting to turn into a argument and now i am no longer replying to you.

P.S.You are going to suffer with a misspelled word.

Love. beef

Ok i asked in the old post not to point it out, well you do, saying you cant even read it or understand it. than you have the gall to ask me to fix it, so being the person i am i took it for granted. than how you were trying to explain how my title was messed up i did not understand it. you never said i had the o and the r mixed up. now its starting to turn into a argument and now i am no longer replying to you.

Ragequitting because of a simple fix? That's just moronic...

Thank you for using the proofed version of the story though, it is much easier on the eyes.

Thank you for using the proofed version of the story though, it is much easier on the eyes.

Lol at ragequit. I'm with Bullseye ( don't -rep me, it's my opinion )

Lol at ragequit. I'm with Bullseye ( don't -rep me, it's my opinion )

im not going to. its senseless to argue on a computer and i dont care who your with, i can see why you are on his side of things but it just got to annoying how he failed to realize such a simple little thing. He may not have insulted me on purpose at first but he kept hammering at the same subject.

he kept hammering at the same subject.

That's what people do when they aren't understood the first time, they reword and hope the other person understands...

I said it 3 times. For the first 2, your responses clearly stated that you didn't understand what I was talking about.

for one i have no idea what your talking about. for 2 what swapped letters?
I still do not understand what you want me to do with the title.

he kept hammering at the same subject.

That's what people do when they aren't understood the first time, they reword and hope the other person understands...

I said it 3 times. For the first 2, your responses clearly stated that you didn't understand what I was talking about.

for one i have no idea what your talking about. for 2 what swapped letters?
I still do not understand what you want me to do with the title.

Ok you put

Would you please edit the title to not have the swapped letters please, it's driving me nuts.

What swapped letter you never said the first time.

second i was not clear on, my bad people make mistakes. there was no third time.

but how you are wording your sentences seems you really talk like your above me because you have better grammar than me hence im less than you. That is the vibe im getting posting back to you, that is why i am taking offence to everything you say. in the future if you dont want people to be mad at you for just talking, try not to ignore what they asked to begin with, and try not to be so pompous with EVERYTHING you say. imagine your self in my shoes and read over what you posted.

What swapped letter you never said the first time.

I kinda figured someone could see the only 2 swapped letters in the title if they looked at it.

but how you are wording your sentences seems you really talk like your above me because you have better grammar than me hence im less than you. That is the vibe im getting posting back to you, that is why i am taking offence to everything you say.

In other words you think that using grammar is insulting? There must be a lot of people "insulting" you then...

in the future if you dont want people to be mad at you for just talking, try not to ignore what they asked to begin with, and try not to be so pompous with EVERYTHING you say.

I have knowledge and experience. If I were not to share it with you it would violate my social responsibilities. Nothing I've posted is "pompous" in any way.

imagine your self in my shoes and read over what you posted.

I can't imagine myself in your shoes since I don't know anything about you except your lack of understanding.

*sigh* well just in case anybody actually cared about the whole CP-FM crossover thing, I emailed Ross a while ago with a similar question

> If you do continue freeman's mind into half-life 2 will Mike and Dave ever

> cross paths with Freeman?

>

Maybe, I do have episode ideas for CP with Freeman in them however.

Ross

my bad people make mistakes.

What bad people? WHO ARE YOU IN LEAGUE WITH?

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Let's stop giving him crap just because his English is a bit bad. Not all of us are perfect at it.

I would say none of us have perfect English.

Let's stop giving him crap just because his English is a bit bad. Not all of us are perfect at it.

I would say none of us have perfect English.

Especially since "perfect English" would require knowing the meaning, spelling, and proper usage of every word in the English language in addition to knowing every grammar rule ever and probably some other crap I don't even know about.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.