FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 57

I was laughing so hard at this episode. "I'm a hero!" Yes, Freeman. You are. ;)

Makes me laugh to think of everyone in HL2 worshiping Freeman just because of something he said while on morphine.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Makes me laugh to think of everyone in HL2 worshiping Freeman just because of something he said while on morphine.

dont even get me started on same idea. There are just too many possible jokes about it that my "head is spinning with possibilities" (props to whoever can guess which part of FM i hinted). I mean for one- he always wanted to take over the world, acting as a god (vortigaunts), then being a hero (here on morphine and i would probably laugh my socks off if this would be hinted in HL2 episodes, should Ross decide to make one)...

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I'm glad that he's going to do more Game Dungeon, I must have watched the carnevil episode at least 5 times

100% is going to be a cut-rate clown

Oh my god you're absolutely right that's going to be hilarious I just know it.

No probs. I added majority of subtitles weeks ago ;) hehe

and first 2 episodes have also POLISH subtitles! :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I don't usually keep subtitles on when I watch the Youtube videos as the majority don't have them. The ones that do are usually painful for me to watch as they have so many problems that I want to slap the subtitler. ;)

But, again, thank you! :D

I don't usually keep subtitles on when I watch the Youtube videos as the majority don't have them. The ones that do are usually painful for me to watch as they have so many problems that I want to slap the subtitler. ;)

But, again, thank you! :D

I know what you mean... bad translation is even worse than just mistakes in original language subs. I've seen a few bad Polish translations, so this is why I'm making my own Polish translation. (Corrected after consultations with the creator :) )

Even in English, bad quality subtitles are something annoying. Or lack of subtitles, especially when the characters don't have the clearest of speeches.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

EDIT: Could be a little longer than a week for the next game dungeon, it's going to be a long one.

Just want to forewarn everyone (including Mr. Scott):

Long videos such as Game Dungeons take quite a bit of time for me to subtitle. And long Game Dungeons (comparatively speaking) would take even longer. Do not expect a quick turn around on long Game Dungeons for the subtitles. It will be done, but please have patience as I'm pulled in 87 different directions and there are things that do take precedence (like work, eating, sleeping, and college stuff).

If multiple Game Dungeons are produced in quick succession, well, that'll just backlog me. If a Freeman's Mind or Civil Protection comes out soon thereafter and I'm still not done with the backlog of Game Dungeons, I'll prioritize the Freeman's Mind or Civil Protection subtitles ahead of the Game Dungeons.

Hope y'all understand. :)

I just made Spanish subtittles, mainly because I wanted to show this episode to a few friends, but they dont speak English :P,can they be added? :P

they are here, btw: https://www.mediafire.com/?507aioe0ewd0tcm

Thanks! I'll add them soon. I feel kinda bad I haven't added the rest of languages yet ;p I already planned to do that anyway :roll:

PS: If you will have more subs, check if somoene hasn't put them up in the subtitle thread and post them there ;) : viewforum.php?f=50

Long videos such as Game Dungeons take quite a bit of time for me to subtitle.
I think the ONLY episode I was in a rush to get subtitled was FM27. There's really no rush at all from me, don't worry about it.

Oh, I know that there's really no rush from you, but I wanted to make mention of it anyway. I'm the kind of guy that wants to get things done as soon as I can and things left unfinished really bother me.

I made mention of it to relieve some of the stress that I feel I've put on myself. :)

I don't do this nearly enough (or at all, come to think of it), so thank you very much danielsangeo for your ever- and omnipresent subtitles! And thanks to HLPrincess for adding them to the youtube videos as well :D I like having subtitles, they seem to somehow reassure me.

Oh, I know that there's really no rush from you, but I wanted to make mention of it anyway. I'm the kind of guy that wants to get things done as soon as I can and things left unfinished really bother me.

I made mention of it to relieve some of the stress that I feel I've put on myself. :)

I feel the same as you do Daniel, I hate leaving things half finished, it really irks me when I cant get them done at all

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."