FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 57

Question. Why is the uncompressed format (Size for 720p is in the decagigabytes) so far from the compressed format (187MB)?

From experience, that's normal. Uncompressed video is enormous, especially when it's high-definition. For each second of video, you have around 30 frames -- it quickly adds up.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

The elimination half-life of morphine is approximately 120 minutes.

The elimination half-life of morphine is approximately 120 minutes.

Frig, he'll be flying straight into HL2!

I guess this might explain his willingness to go into the teleporter to Zen...

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Easily the best episode yet. Accurate high too... (according to many of my friends that have had a LOT of experience)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Easily the best episode yet. Accurate high too... (according to many of my friends that have had a LOT of experience)

riiiiiiiiiiiiight, "friends" :lol:

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I actually haven't done any drugs, though I have known many stoners. I was basing this on morphine being a depressant and sometimes creating a euphoria feeling, but not necessarily impeding higher brain functioning. I have had weed incidentally before when I was fixing a friend's computer at the same time he was hotboxing the room with it with his friends. I actually hated the experience, it made me much more aggressive. I could FEEL myself become dumber and found it very frustrating. I remember thinking that if I never knew what it was like to feel smarter than this, it might not be so bad, but as it was, I found it horrible.

I knew this would happen, the drugs thing was predicted. I expect great things from Freeman being has high as he is now. Great things...

freeman6.JPG

I just... I don't even...

Great stuff, as always. As everyone else, I really like the way Freeman is high.

And I'm certainly happy to see more Game Dungeon! I've been missing it slightly.

I actually haven't done any drugs, though I have known many stoners. I was basing this on morphine being a depressant and sometimes creating a euphoria feeling, but not necessarily impeding higher brain functioning. I have had weed incidentally before when I was fixing a friend's computer at the same time he was hotboxing the room with it with his friends. I actually hated the experience, it made me much more aggressive. I could FEEL myself become dumber and found it very frustrating. I remember thinking that if I never knew what it was like to feel smarter than this, it might not be so bad, but as it was, I found it horrible.

I once accidentally ended up drunk on Nyquil. That's about as ridiculous and silly as it sounds.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

This was pretty freakin' great. The ending was the best ending in a while! Loved how he "proved" the portals were holograms. Also like that this explains how Black Mesa got funding for the Crate Smashing Room and the Nut Cracking Room.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Actually I just remembered this. For a while me and a friend theorized that the reason Freeman was so pissy and shouting and bad-tempered in Freeman's Mind was because he was going through a drug withdrawal on top of all of the stress and trying not to get killed and that he's normally a lot more laid-back and chill (sort of like this episode, but not quite as extreme). I think in the second or third episode he mentioned going to get drugs out of his locker and then getting upset when they weren't there. That on top of trying to get the tranquilizers out of the shark cage....there was another part too, but I forgot.

I could be overthinking it though.

He mentions drugs several times throughout the series. Also mentions booze a few times as well.

This was pretty freakin' great. The ending was the best ending in a while! Loved how he "proved" the portals were holograms. Also like that this explains how Black Mesa got funding for the Crate Smashing Room and the Nut Cracking Room.

The explanation for those was already given. They had to pad out their costs so that they spent a billion dollars the one year, that way they'd get a billion dollars the next year. Otherwise they'd have spend more money on lobbyists to get their billion dollars the year after that. And that would mean they'd have to compete with other lobbyists. And nobody wants that, they could get into a bidding war. You laugh at it, but it's a lot fasterand cheaper, to just build a giant nutcracker room, write it off, and be done with it.

I wrote that before looking it up (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXrYOnFLEk ) and find it impressive how well I remembered it.

Freeman risks compromising his already dubious levels of sanity. Testing things like a true scientist....on drugs.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The explanation for those was already given. They had to pad out their costs so that they spent a billion dollars the one year, that way they'd get a billion dollars the next year. Otherwise they'd have spend more money on lobbyists to get their billion dollars the year after that. And that would mean they'd have to compete with other lobbyists. And nobody wants that, they could get into a bidding war. You laugh at it, but it's a lot fasterand cheaper, to just build a giant nutcracker room, write it off, and be done with it.

I wrote that before looking it up (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXrYOnFLEk ) and find it impressive how well I remembered it.

Yes, but this also explains what they show the people giving them the money. They might spend it on the Nutcracker Room, but I doubt they'd show that to the people funding it. Unlike the armed missiles, the Nutcracker Room is not part of the tour.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I dunno man, I think I'm putting off watching Game Dungeon and the other content in favor of FM. But hey, you gotta do what moves you.

You have successfully described how I feel on alcohol. I never drink, partially because alcohol tastes like shit to me and partially because feeling drunk turns me into a monster for exactly this reason.

I thought Freeman's demeanor made sense from the one time I've had opiates though (medication for surgery, nothing illegal, I only took one because I ended up not really needing it).

Some people become enraged after being administered anesthesia. Some people even become homicidal and have to be restrained.

As always, great work, Ross.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

I was laughing so hard at this episode. "I'm a hero!" Yes, Freeman. You are. ;)

Side note: Subtitles for this will be delayed until probably tomorrow. I have them all typed up but I can't get them into subtitle format today--I'm hugely super busy right now on things that are more pressing.

Patience is a virtue. ;)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)