FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 57

You know, im really wondering how Ross will play out Ninliath first encounter, but first thing came into my mind was "thats the biggest monkey head i have ever seen"

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

You know, im really wondering how Ross will play out Ninliath first encounter, but first thing came into my mind was "thats the biggest monkey head i have ever seen"

What about the telepathic voices? Would he play it out thinking it's a drug withdrawal? :D

Sign in Tip-Top Variety store window reads, 'Bitch-Slapped-By-The-Invisible-Hand-Of-The-Marketplace Sale'.

What about the telepathic voices? Would he play it out thinking it's a drug withdrawal? :D

Or just cry in the corner. :D

I can't remember where I heard it, but I saw someone say something like this:

"I've been shot at, beaten, bitten, snot on, bombed, electrocuted, stung by strippers, chased, knocked out, crossed dimensions, started a resonance cascade, attacked by at least 10 alien species, drowned, deprived of sleep, subjected to radiation, almost sliced in half by lasers, launched a missile, chocked, bled on, almost broke every bone in my body, shot at by tanks, suffered head trauma AND I WAS LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY OF WORK!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! ARRRRGH!"

*Starts shooting*

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

chocked

He had a wedge put behind him so he didn't accidentally roll away?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

chocked

Oops, sorry, typed that in a rush. Choked* With how the Alien Invasion is going, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually tried something like that. :mrgreen: I mean, after all, you can't expect strippers to be the best strategists.

chocked

Oops, sorry, typed that in a rush. Choked* With how the Alien Invasion is going, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually tried something like that. :mrgreen: I mean, after all, you can't expect strippers to be the best strategists.

But they would be MASTERS of distraction. So they've got that going for them.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'm more interested in how he'll handle the gonarch, because Jesus Christ.

I'm more interested in how he'll handle the gonarch, because Jesus Christ.

Fun Fact:

The Gonarch was apparently born very simply, when someone at Valve asked, according to Gabe Newell, "Why don't we put a giant testicle on a 20-foot-tall armored spider?". Therefore the name may be a portmanteau of the words "gonad" and "monarch". A "gonad" is another name for the reproductive organ of mammals, the male gonad being the testicles. The "monarch" part would refer to the creature's hierarchical status in headcrab society, or simply it's "boss" status within the game.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Let's not even go into Mr. Friendly....

If it was in the game, I be a little afraid of Freeman's reaction to it.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Oh man, do they have a programed version of that? There should be a one-shot of Freeman's reaction to it, if so. :lol: I bet HLPrincess would enjoy that. ;)

EDIT: Could be a little longer than a week for the next game dungeon, it's going to be a long one.

Ross, you're doing that thing again...

Dammit man, you can't just tease us and leave us with that edit, no matter how pants-wettingly funny it is!

Oh man, do they have a programed version of that? There should be a one-shot of Freeman's reaction to it, if so. :lol: I bet HLPrincess would enjoy that. ;)

Um... am I missing something here? :roll:8-)

EDIT: I checked... no, thank you....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

IIRC, there's a model of it in the retail version with some animations but there's no entity or anything.

If you have Garry's Mod and want to mess around with an actual NPC, you can use this addon, but all it does is sort of flail around and spit acid.

EDIT: Could be a little longer than a week for the next game dungeon, it's going to be a long one.

Can't wait.

And I know there is alot of games out there but I hope it's Einhänder.

There have been a few mods that have featured him, the only one I can think of is Absolute Redemption. And even there he was caged up. Curiously enough, the level he was in was called "Fun times at the Carn'evil."

I think a game where you face the problems someone who has glasses would have would be cool. Dirty, blurry, scratchy, lost and shattered glasses would be neat if implemented properly.

I played that mod once. I was excited because there was a chumtoad in it, but then it was just in a cage. I don't remember much else about the mod other than constantly getting lost and going in circles.

"I've been shot at, beaten, bitten, snot on, bombed, electrocuted, stung by strippers, chased, knocked out, crossed dimensions, started a resonance cascade, attacked by at least 10 alien species, drowned, deprived of sleep, subjected to radiation, almost sliced in half by lasers, launched a missile, chocked, bled on, almost broke every bone in my body, shot at by tanks, suffered head trauma AND I WAS LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY OF WORK!

*Starts shooting*

I made a comment kinda like that one on FM #54 when it came out.

RYxxLzW.png

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

*Starts shooting*

I made a comment kinda like that one on FM #54 when it came out.

RYxxLzW.png

Yep, yours was the comment I was recalling. I can totally see Freeman doing that.