New Interview: 8 Bit Life

I was moved again when Ross started talking about Machinima. You can hear it invites more emotions than needed ;p

I never want to remind myself of it, it was a hard time. Damn...

Yeah, I think I know the feeling. This all kinda reminds me of my first contracted job; I'm still surprised today how much it really traumatized me in a lot of ways. Even though "trauma" is a word I usually associate with serious childhood scars or extreme violent encounters, I realize there are degrees of emotional damage that are more than fit for the word. Even memories of seemingly simple or subtle things can make you sick if you remind yourself of them too vividly. Anyway, I better not delve into the subject too much.

Wow, that was a great interview, Roberto! I loved hearing about the college degrees and general copyright topic. I'd like to know more about Ross's security work. What was that like, and did any of it inspire some of the themes in Civil Protection? :P

I listen to the rest of the audio now and Im at the part about the whole Machinima deal and thats just unethical and how the hell do you lose a contract Im betting they didnt lose it thats just evil unethical and it makes angry and its just fucking evil of them I hope they go bankrupt they deserve it after this shit fuck them all aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Aheh, careful not to hurt yourself getting all worked up, ShyPerson. :P