ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: ARCADE AMERICA

In part one, 8:00, I think the guy said "...from the PLUMBER's Local union..." Its a plumber's crack joke. He's saying he needs to pull his pants up because his butt crack is too visible.
Yeah, a bunch of people said that, I feel dumb that I didn't hear it. I added that to the annotations, I actually think that's pretty funny then since Joey is a little too lax even by plumber's standards.

Don't worry about it. People miss things. For the longest time, I didn't realize that the French Soldiers in Monty Python and the Holy Grail were trying to pronounce "Knights" when they said "Kuh-nig-ets."

In part one, 8:00, I think the guy said "...from the PLUMBER's Local union..." Its a plumber's crack joke. He's saying he needs to pull his pants up because his butt crack is too visible.
Yeah, a bunch of people said that, I feel dumb that I didn't hear it. I added that to the annotations, I actually think that's pretty funny then since Joey is a little too lax even by plumber's standards.

Don't worry about it. People miss things. For the longest time, I didn't realize that the French Soldiers in Monty Python and the Holy Grail were trying to pronounce "Knights" when they said "Kuh-nig-ets."

This changes everything.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Same. Made me feel so stupid when I found out, glad I wasn't the only one. Stupid silent Ks. Make's me want to stab a kuh-nig-et in the kuh-nee with a kuh-niff-ee.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Old post but I keep rewatching this, it's so good. Question;

"I'm a tough guy. I have an eight-inch scar on my left arm, a one-inch scar above my carotid artery--almost died from that one, scar tissue on my right knee, multiple scars on my right hand, and I can bring my tongue to a point because a small chunk of it was cut off."

Is this all friggin' true? ._. I'm not sure if I should be concerned, entertained or grossed out. And if it IS true, how does someone get a chunk of their tongue cut off? What would you be doing to have caused that? Licking crabs?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yeah it's all true. The tongue was from falling down stairs and landing face first on a metal chest with a jagged metal corner.

Yeah it's all true. The tongue was from falling down stairs and landing face first on a metal chest with a jagged metal corner.

owwwwww That doesnt sound good Ross, I remember you mentioned the 8 inch scar near your artery on a post on ur site a while back but i cant remember which post it was from.......i just know its scary to hear that

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I'm not sure if this counts as over the top for a senator to do, but this year a senator (i think) from Montana who was a former seal team six commander became a cabinet member for the current president of the united states. His first day at work, he rode in on his horse to his office, and voted against an environmental policy on making sure that lead won't destroy our ecosystem.

Let me repeat that, a commander of seal team six, the best of the best of the widely considered best navy in the world contradicted himself on the first day of work.

Not sure if that fits, but i just needed to get that off my chest.

World's largest wildfire is happening right now in Montana.