General Chat

I'm sure I could make an "I swear it's just icing" joke, but perhaps I should tone down my perversion, at least for the first day.

Yeah, I'd like to keep the dirty stuff in PM's...

I'm sure I could make an "I swear it's just icing" joke, but perhaps I should tone down my perversion, at least for the first day.

o.O . . . nonewpms.png . . . D':

o.O . . . nonewpms.png . . . D':

Haha, priceless...

The cake is a lie.

Then what is the truth?

Nihlanth:The truth you will never know The truth you will never know the truth...

I'm sure the forum will see it's uprising of perverts in due time, regardless. Welcome to the internet.

Doesn't mean we can't do our best to keep it to a minimum. Certain people might feel offended (not me really but some people).

Do any girls/women here find the 'No new PMs' button insulting in a politically incorrect manner?

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I think armpit farts should be considered a language.

Is that actually how you truly feel or do you just say to yourself "This does not insult me. This does not insult me! THIS DOES NOT INSULT ME! *lots of cussing*". I hate being insulted by something myself, especially if someone's not too careful when talking about my disability, but it can happen. I just try being quiet about it and let the feeling fade away.

Do any girls/women here find the 'No new PMs' button insulting in a politically incorrect manner?

Nope. I thought it was cute.

How? Did I miss something?

Alyxx, are you a girl? In retrospect you viewed yourself as a 'little boy' in another thread.

Oh, well, I am pretty proud over my intellegence

It is possible to interpret this in two ways.

Oh... I just got that...

Sorry. I'm a little slow in all things regarding female processes, hardware, add-ons and software... but I think that applies to all men.

Anyway... since we're just talking about random stuff, I would like to point out that I like dogs. I have a 3 year old Labrador that likes to raise hell and lick people in the face.

I have no pets. Well, maybe except for my boyfriend.

Alyxx, are you a girl? In retrospect you viewed yourself as a 'little boy' in another thread.

I don't really see my gender as relevant. Whether I am a girl or boy shouldn't have anything to say. I can be either for all you know. It's up to you to decide what to think.

Oh, so you're one of those who feel like the right gender in the wrong body, no further questions then.