General Chat

Man. Since I've stopped worrying I am feeling way better. Hung out with her today(again) and It was really fun. I am super tired now but I still feel jolly and just good about the day I had.

Thanks once again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

YOU WONT TAKE ME ALIVE!

Goodnight everyone. See you tommorow!

You don't need to be alive to be useful, don't worry.

@Kirkreng, worrying usually accomplishes little but we're all guilty of it at one time or another. The main thing is to be able to see past it and do what needs to be done, whatever that may be.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Man. Since I've stopped worrying I am feeling way better. Hung out with her today(again) and It was really fun. I am super tired now but I still feel jolly and just good about the day I had.

Thanks once again.

BITCH! I CHANGE LIVES FOR THE BETTER!

fluttershy_come_at_me_bro_by_lupr-d47cqwo.png

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ok something is wrong with me! When I saw "come at me" I read it as "cum on me" ... Just what the fuck?

It's the picture, it looks like he is about to...........

The mind considers the picture first and for faster reading assumes words.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Ok. So since we don't seem to have a real topic, I might as well as a question.

First some context. So Yesterday evening, this girl(yes, that girl. I really don't have many other friends :/) called me and asked me to go to the hospital with her after school today, because her grandmother was hospitalized. Fast forward to this morning and when I see her in the morning she tells me we won't have to go there anymore. Sadly, this is not the first time it has happened to her. A good friend of hers died of cancer and her handicapped brother died last year. Now I knew her grandmother, I have met her before. And now she's not here anymore. This is the closest I have ever been to death. I have never been confronted with it. Anyone I know or care about is still alive. And I wonder how do people deal with it to loose someone close to them.

So my question is, have you ever lost a loved one and how did you deal with it?

PS. I hope this is not too serious of question for general chat.

PPS. The girl has been pretty upset since last night, but she came over today and I was able to make her laugh and cheer her up a bit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So my question is, have you ever lost a loved one and how did you deal with it?

You mourn them for a while, but you have to move on. There's not really much you can say to make the pain go away easy, but cheering her up and making her laugh helps, I guess. Just treat her nice is all I'm saying.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

@Kirkreng, time generally heals these things I feel. I find it helps to think of the happy memories of them.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Just treat her nice is all I'm saying.

That's not a problem, I am generally a nice person(sometimes to nice for my own good). I just can't imagine how it is to loose someone that close. I'd feel like I'd be devastated if I were to loose my mother(which is basically what her grandma was to her).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just played a Cossacks Back to War game with a friend 2v2.

It lasted 2 hours and 10 minutes, I played as Ukraine, my friend palyed as Russia, the enemies were Austria and Bavaria. Initially after about 30 minutes and in the first battle my Cossack/Serdiuk army with a few (2-3) cannons backed with intense economics and upgrades defeated the combined army of Austria and Bavaria but because the battle took place far from the enemy and he had a wall around his main Town I couldn't capitalize, Russia was busy walling itself in Isolation (As always Ukraine has to do all the work). Bavaria seeing it got defeated by my army time after time concentrated on sea warfare where it was winning most of the game, neither me on land nor Bavaria on Sea could capitalize at all though and the game was decided by Austria. By about 1 hour passed, Austria besieged the Russian town and started shelling it. Small and tougher and tougher skirmishes followed between Ukraine and Bavaria and Austria, but Russia couldn't do anything as it was surrounded. For me it was a stalemate. 1:40 hours in the game Austria destroys the main wall to Russia's main Town and there follows a 10 minute battle where Russia gets destroyed, at the same time Austria used a weak spot in my Town defence to get through with many Hussars and kill 80 % of Ukraine's Peasant population. My economy was failing, so started my army, after a very tough retreat by me all the way to my base I took a last stand where I just got overwhelmed by Austria's Hussars, at the same time Russia, completely destroyed by Austria left the game, it was GG because my friend left improperly, however I would have gotten my ass kicked simply because there was just too many Hussars Austria had.

At the end in the statistics me and Austria were dominating msot of the game while I had twice as much more score (based on Units, Upgrades, Battles) then Austria in general at most times, Austria did better tactically. In other words I was busy winning pointless Battles south while Austria was effectively shelling without a battle my friend North..

In one picture most of the game looked like this:

Detaille_4th_French_hussar_at_Friedland.jpg

And that's my day today.

Quite possibly fits into top 3 Strategy Game Multiplayer Skirmish I have ever played. The best one I had was in Empire Earth when we played 4v4 for an hour, but ended up in an epic 2v1 in the very end, fun times.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Lost a loved one? 3 of my great-grandparents and both my mother's parents. The thing is, I've never had a problem with death. If someone close to me dies after being hospitalized several times and they are of old age, I let it go easily. I will be somber, but my family has always treated death as a glass half full experience. It was their time to go and eventually it will be my turn and that's just how things work. They had a good life and they aren't suffering any longer. There will be some sadness, but you will quickly get over it. Every once in a while, I get hit with one of those feelings that says "Man, I sure miss how great-grandma always did this" etc, but it's a quick fleeting pain that is quickly overwhelmed with happier ways of remembering than missing.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Lost a loved one? 3 of my great-grandparents and both my mother's parents. The thing is, I've never had a problem with death. If someone close to me dies after being hospitalized several times and they are of old age, I let it go easily. I will be somber, but my family has always treated death as a glass half full experience. It was their time to go and eventually it will be my turn and that's just how things work. They had a good life and they aren't suffering any longer. There will be some sadness, but you will quickly get over it. Every once in a while, I get hit with one of those feelings that says "Man, I sure miss how great-grandma always did this" etc, but it's a quick fleeting pain that is quickly overwhelmed with happier ways of remembering than missing.

Death is a natural part of life. There is no point in dwelling by it. Just accept it and let the dead ones live on through memories.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm reminded of the last time I spoke to my grandmother on my dad's side. She called me on the phone one day, just to see how I was. I was in the process of making a sandwhich at the time. I will always remember how petty I was, so focused on getting out of the conversation and eating that sandwich. She died not too long thereafter. Can't remember what was said, but I always regret how that went down. Granted I was never particularly close to that relative, but still. Cherish every moment you get.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Guys I'm scared... I have a friend (the same one that lets me grab her boobs, but only with her cloths on and nothing else. But I'm trying to find a way to fix that) and I want her to read Fallout equestria because I need someone in real life to talk about it with, but in order for her to do that (and possibly let me do more stuff with her boobs) I need to read ALL of homestuck! ALL OF IT! I don't know what to do!

non-euclidean fuck machine

at least by men.

Scientists have recently discovered that Boobs™ are awesome, regardless of Gender.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯