General Chat

Yea, girls look at boobs the same way guys look at penis size. The bigger they are, the better of a woman you are. At least, that's what about 30 girls have told me.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's extremely interesting, how one person's handwriting can change over the years.

Few details don't, but the entire way of writing can be totally different.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

My handwriting has always looked like shite. I really stopped writing things by hand in high school when teachers demanded our papers be typed and printed vs handwritten, so I'm not that concerned about it.

Also, flat chests have their place in the world, too... being in between is really the worst place to be...

I have finaly founed an answer to a question that has bothered me for years! The question was "do boobs float?" and thanks to a well endowed firend of mine I have an answer! They do! Like a lot! There like two rafts made of happy

non-euclidean fuck machine

Whooves, you dummy. Boobs are made entirely of Fat. Fat is less dense than water, ergo, it floats. Boobs can actually save lives. They have enough lift that they can keep you afloat or at least help when you're out in the middle of the ocean.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Whooves, you dummy. Boobs are made entirely of Fat. Fat is less dense than water, ergo, it floats. Boobs can actually save lives. They have enough lift that they can keep you afloat or at least help when you're out in the middle of the ocean.

I know this but what I didn't know was if the skin would let the boobs visibly float more than the rest of the body or just make the hole top half of the body float more

non-euclidean fuck machine

Ladies and gentlemen, when you play Black Mesa Source, do you ever get frustrated by On A Rail? Do you find it impossible to bring down the soldiers who assault you from every angle? Well fret no more!

Me and your well known friend Twilight have been Sciencing together, and, in Black Mesa Source, we have created a remarkable contraption. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Black Mesa Railed Transit Turret Assault System! Or, as we like to lovingly call it in the lab, the "Swag Wagon". Take a look:

2150F3A5B086881A9C1F8BF86E941B6AF841A21B

As you can see, we have surgically mounted an automated defense turret onto the tram, allow it it to defend the operator. As you can see in this photo...

71BBE42D1A74B5FA92555AC885AF385B4ADA24C3

...we have stabilized it using our own top-secret turret support devices. This, as we discovered after rigorous testing, keeps the turret from toppling when it encounters the centrifugal force caused by rounding a curve.

However, you may ask yourself, how would this contraption hold up in a fight? Well, ladies and gentlemen, we never leave anything un-tested! After several adjustments and trial runs, we situated the defense system in a manner that allows it to fire on your enemies while you chug past them. It works like a charm! See for yourself:

3100CDBEBCD808EAC9A919A319940524EEC60CFC

As you can clearly see, this device we have created is quite applicable to all your underground transit needs! So give us a call, and find out how YOUR life can be improved by "The Swag Wagon"!

Copyright 2012 by Twilight and Chuck Research Dept.

I honestly never figured out how to reprogram sentries. Do you just pick them up without killing them? That didn't seem to work for me.

It took me a while to figure it out since they shoot you no matter what, but if you pick them up they attack anything except other turrets, including soldiers. You can carry one around or place it somewhere, and as long as you don't blunder into the line of fire they'll smite anything on your shit list. And they're very, very good at it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I honestly never figured out how to reprogram sentries. Do you just pick them up without killing them? That didn't seem to work for me.

It took me a while to figure it out since they shoot you no matter what, but if you pick them up they attack anything except other turrets, including soldiers. You can carry one around or place it somewhere, and as long as you don't blunder into the line of fire they'll smite anything on your shit list. And they're very, very good at it.

That explains why the one I reprogrammed didn't do anything.

Ah well, I need another playthrough to get all the achievements anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Black Mesa is the first Half-Life game I actually intended to play through, and I have to say I'm not disappointed. Then again, how can I be with something that's free?

Then again, how can I be with something that's free?

Well, HIV is free.

Not always...

l.jpg

I just got a call from a college recruiter, they asked me for my general information eventually they gave me a contact number to reach them at. I googled the number and got this result

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-877-872-8869/2

Yea, the gist here is that they buy out dying colleges, keep the accreditation, and call uninformed students(like myself) to pitch them 'further education'. further education that will put me in debt for the rest of my life with degrees that will give me basically no real employment. oh, and they call constantly. despite you asking to be taken off of their call list. So, i'm not worried because i haven't signed up for anything yet. but these people will most likely give me calls for-freaking-ever. Has anyone ever run into people like this? you can read that entire thing if you want to know their full deal...and what i just roped myself into. luckily, the email i gave them was total bullshit, so at least they can't spam the shit outta me...