General Chat

Well, yea, dude. after i found out who they were, I checked my caller ID logs(these guys kept re-directing to different recruiters) and they were all different numbers. once i got to the main guy, dean, whatever his douche, i looked up that number. So, I'm going to block the main one, and any recruiters as they come to me.

What you do that's always worked for my parents/ me, is you tell the person that if you get one more call, you'll call the cops and press charges for harassment.

Or, you can go the route from when my grandmother died and people kept calling us about her financial information or whatever the fuck. My mom screamed into the phone "DORIS FORTH IS DEAD! IF YOU CALL AGAIN I WILL HAVE MY HUSBAND, WHO IS AN OFFICER, (my dad's not really a cop) TRACK YOUR NUMBER AND PUT YOU UNDER ARREST FOR HARASSMENT!"

Either way, threaten to press charges, but it leaves more of an impact when you tell them that your son, Bill, died when he got hit by a train and was sewn together before burial. Just sayin...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well I just downloaded the new iOS 6, and they got ride of the YouTube app! Now I have to use a 3d party app made by YouTube that has ADDS!

YT app is worthless. Just go to YouTube in the Browser. Its easier and faster.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have a samsung with buttons (a new one actually). But it was so slippery I dropped it and broke the display..........

Now Im using my iphone 4s with jailbreak, so its not THAT bad.

"Life sucks sober!"

Kirk, cmon. Android > Apple. At least they frequently update and you can get a fix soon enough. Unlike Apple where you have plug the thing into the fucking tower in order to get any of their updates.

I preffer apple. I really enjoy the smooth moves and the entire system idea. Android is a bit overratet to me.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I still prefer apple over android. The update thing is not an issue for me since I charge it straight from my computer.

Retired Forum Moderator

Did you know that on Youtube you can go and check not only how many people stop watching your videos halfway through, but the exact time they stop watching.

I have some videos that only a third of my viewers finish, and some that three-quarters of them see the end. It's odd, there is almost no correlation with the quality thereof or the view count.

In one of them I had over 100% for the first 5 seconds, which is apparently caused by people rewinding.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Foal, c'mon, you're living in the dark ages. You've been able to update your iPhone/touch without plugging into a computer for a while now. I wouldn't do it with any phone that had sensitive data on it (Androids and Apples can both suffer fatal crashes when updating, so I'd rather have a current backup at any rate), but the option is there. Plus, Android updates brick phones and break apps more frequently than iOS do (if my work experience is any indication of this), so boom. Here's for a Ubuntu Mobile OS; we need more choices in the mobile marketplace.

And if I uploaded content to YT, Shiny, I would care, but their stupid automated system flagged two of my videos for illegal content, when it was being used under Fair Use. I refuted the cases, but they never got back to me and the flags or strikes are still on my account. I got one waiting to get removed for taking that piracy BS test thing, but the other one will be there forever. I don't entirely blame YT/Google for that, since it's copyright holders that made them resort to the automated filters in the first place.

Adam Stryker works hard he gets paid he treats himself to nothing more than a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones. These things are awesome.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Foal, c'mon, you're living in the dark ages. You've been able to update your iPhone/touch without plugging into a computer for a while now.

Lol, she says to the guy with a second generation iPod. That's funny. Honestly, fuck Apple. My Galaxy Tab is amazing. Maximum multitasking and I can do things like talk on Steam and Skype and look up Wikis and such while playing a game since I have such a shit computer. The page load rate for the Galaxy is better than the iPod, which me and my friend tested. So yeah, I support Samsung entirely. Google on the other hand, meh. But Samsung made some great hardware that Google ended up filling with unreliable fecal matter.

my phone calls people. That's all I ever need it to do. Call people. no games, no instant browsing, no music, just calls people. I already have a perfectly running itouch which I only use for music.(inherited from my brother so whatever to all the needless extra's) and I'm not so impatient that I need to have my internet RIGHT NOW. If I happen to have a place with internet then 90% chance I have my laptop on me so I just use that if I absolutely need to look something up.

you people and your fancy shmancy gotta-have-all hardwares.

Retired Forum Moderator

my phone calls people. That's all I ever need it to do. Call people. no games, no instant browsing, no music, just calls people. I already have a perfectly running itouch which I only use for music.(inherited from my brother so whatever to all the needless extra's) and I'm not so impatient that I need to have my internet RIGHT NOW. If I happen to have a place with internet then 90% chance I have my laptop on me so I just use that if I absolutely need to look something up.

you people and your fancy shmancy gotta-have-all hardwares.

tumblr_mb8zbjyd1r1r5jtugo1_400.gif

Mine can call, text, and take horrible pictures, the latter of which I use only for taking pictures of stuff I don't want to right down.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"