General Chat

Oh my god. Nice Whooves. Now go Sonic the fuck out of some people.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Was that a penis joke, cuz I seriously couldn't tell.

no, actually, it was a reference to the show. :P

but thanks. now I'm gonna think dirty thoughts when tennant says "it doesn't work on wood."

Retired Forum Moderator

but thanks. now I'm gonna think dirty thoughts when tennant says "it doesn't work on wood."

I always think dirty thoughts when tennant says, dose, anything. He is the only man I would ever go gay for. And I am not afrade or ashamed to say that

non-euclidean fuck machine

I always think dirty thoughts when tennant says, dose, anything. He is the only man I would ever go gay for. And I am not afrade or ashamed to say that

Everyone's gay for Tennant. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Everyone's gay for Tennant. :P

tumblr_m3pg1lU9Bi1ro3fdx.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Lol Matt Smith is so much better.

Amd Rarity, I know it's a show reference, but I thought you were making a joke about everything Whooves saying being sexual. So like, it wouldn't work on wood (aka jerk him off).

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Amd Rarity, I know it's a show reference, but I thought you were making a joke about everything Whooves saying being sexual. So like, it wouldn't work on wood (aka jerk him off).

Tennat doctor: The one who hides his pain behind a smile.

Smith Doctor: The monkey who trips over a chair and act's like he meant to do that. :P

Not to say smith is bad, he just plays a sillier, clumsier doctor. I still prefer Tennants portrayal though. Plus I think he looks so much better. :P

Kinda curious if they're gonna continue after Smith and if so who's gonna replace him.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dose anyone know how big the crowbar from half life is? I'm caking because my friend is having a birthday party soon and I want to give him the crowbar from half life (or something close to it) this is the same friend that gave me a sonic screwdriver so I need to give him something nice.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Tennat doctor: The one who hides his pain behind a smile.

Smith Doctor: The monkey who trips over a chair and act's like he meant to do that. :P

Not to say smith is bad, he just plays a sillier, clumsier doctor. I still prefer Tennants portrayal though. Plus I think he looks so much better. :P

Kinda curious if they're gonna continue after Smith and if so who's gonna replace him.

I wouldn't say he's clumsy, but he does have silly moments. However, he has had several moments where he is in serious distress or morally pained and conflicted, and he pulls them off so, so well.

Dose anyone know how big the crowbar from half life is? I'm caking because my friend is having a birthday party soon and I want to give him the crowbar from half life (or something close to it) this is the same friend that gave me a sonic screwdriver so I need to give him something nice.

Standard 3 foot crowbar I bet.

The challenge is getting the proper form, with the outbend round end, pry bit at the bottom and nail puller groove in the top at the outbend.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

My grandmother has a crowbar with those exact dimensions in her garage. It's just not red.

I'll tell ya, trying to swing that thing with one hand at the speed they have in HL2, it could seriously screw up your wrist.