General Chat

Getting knifed in CounterStrike never happens... Like I've never ever had it happen to me or done it to anybody before.

I tried doing it in Blacklight. Didn't work out. Just doesn't feel that intuitive, I guess.

Get the lightest armor you can and use the breach hammer.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Getting knifed in CounterStrike never happens... Like I've never ever had it happen to me or done it to anybody before.

I tried doing it in Blacklight. Didn't work out. Just doesn't feel that intuitive, I guess.

That sounds really stupid and really badass.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

That sounds really stupid and really badass.

Learn the maps and hit people from behind. Check out 404STAR on youtube. He plays a ton of Blacklight and he's great at it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Using a breach hammer sounds like the gunnery equivalent of showing up to an origami class with a chainsaw.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Using a breach hammer sounds like the gunnery equivalent of showing up to an origami class with a chainsaw.

It's more like showing up to a gunfight... with a breach hammer.

I like my analogy better.

Because doing oragami with a chainsaw would be equally skillful and artsy.

Blue, if you know a village called Iffezheim in your area, I used to live there, Karlstrasse 24 to be exact.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Friedrichshafen is almost as far south as you can go while still being in Wurttemburg. If you look at Lake Constance (Bodensee) it's about in the middle between that little spit of a peninsula (Lindau) and the two fingers (Konstanz).

Specifically I'm in Fischbach, which is an hours' walk to the west of downtown Frieds', and half an hour east of Meersburg.

Where you suggested is a bit far to go, especially since my itinerary for such a day trip would consist of taking a picture of a house where a guy on a forum that go to, used to live. I'd much rather make a day trip to Ulm or Frankfurt, maybe check out the Mercedes Benz museum.

I still have yet to stop by the Dornier and Zeppelin museums in town. Friedrichshafen is where the rigid frame airship was invented.

Friedrichshafen is almost as far south as you can go while still being in Wurttemburg. If you look at Lake Constance (Bodensee) it's about in the middle between that little spit of a peninsula (Lindau) and the two fingers (Konstanz).

Specifically I'm in Fischbach, which is an hours' walk to the west of downtown Frieds', and half an hour east of Meersburg.

Where you suggested is a bit far to go, especially since my itinerary for such a day trip would consist of taking a picture of a house where a guy on a forum that go to, used to live. I'd much rather make a day trip to Ulm or Frankfurt, maybe check out the Mercedes Benz museum.

I still have yet to stop by the Dornier and Zeppelin museums in town. Friedrichshafen is where the rigid frame airship was invented.

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting you to go there haha, just saying. I was on the Bodensee, and throughout all schwarzwald, there is a really nice island on bodensee there for recreational activities. Have a bnuch of photos of it still but they're not converted to digital, was a long time ago. At that time I went to the Richard-Wagner Gymnasium in Baden-Baden, I even played for Iffezheim FC Football club.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I like living next door to an apple farm.

Fresh juice every breakfast.

WOW. I think Alyxx is going to be pulling her hair out when she comes back. All those spambots.

Funny, it's still not quite as bad as it was when Whooves went on that posting spree a while back.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Image.

I am not aware of this posting spree

Me neither :|

It was on August 3rd exactly 18 years after I was born I posted EVERYWHERE! All the posts where on topic and relevant so the mods could not do anything to stop me!

non-euclidean fuck machine