General Chat

I may just have to try that some time.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

@Felix: Yea, we kinda...all stopped you. by politely asking you to piss off please stop the shenanigans. :D

(at least that's what the torture/inhumane people who enforce this forum wants everyone else to believe...Right, Felix?

@Blue: I wouldn't.

@Twilight: Um...Nice Avatar.

Ah, wasn't quite sure based on your wording there. My avatar's been a bit more 'successful' than I thought it would be, people seem to think it's one of my better ones.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

tumblr_llk04x4Cy11qj41h3o1_400.jpg

He was behind the couch.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

@Felix: Yea, we kinda...all stopped you. by politely asking you to piss off please stop the shenanigans. :D

(at least that's what the torture/inhumane people who enforce this forum wants everyone else to believe...Right, Felix?

You have no idea how much I want to do it agen. And you can't ban me for it because I'm not braking any rules! I'm just being VERY active in the forum, and there is nothing wrong with that.

non-euclidean fuck machine

You have no idea how much I want to do it agen. And you can't ban me for it because I'm not braking any rules! I'm just being VERY active in the forum, and there is nothing wrong with that.

When you did it in the past, you bumped old topics needlessly with single-sentence posts that barely added to their respective topics. Also, don't get cocky. ;)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

If you were doing it to be active, and was normal behavior for you to reply to everything, there would be nothing wrong with it. But since it isn't, no, you doing it could be called trolling/spamming. Especially when you're bragging about "getting away with it".

@Lord Sinister: Yea, excellent point, man.

@Felix: Also, Remember, Felix, i know who you are, I know what you do. If you're looking for laughs, I can't give you any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. if you let this crusade go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and i will kill you ban you.

If they are generic, one-sentence posts, then it's spamming. (I.E: I totally agree with what you're saying.)

By the way, do you want to do that to test us? like see how far you can go with bending the rules, or what?

I have the world's most intense headache right now (I feel at ease saying this as it isn't quite a migraine, so it must be just a fucking awful headache.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just in case you gentlemen cared, I'm back temporarily; gonna be chillin' around these parts of the internet for a few days. Don't have a whole lot else to do this week.

mlfw780_tumblr_ljsm2o8xHq1qifu4yo1_500.gif

Hopefully you're on Steam as well, because I can never seem to catch Collective Foal, and I need SOMEONE to bounce ideas off of.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"