General Chat

It's PHYSICAL abuse... not sexual abuse. Get your facts straight.

My father physically abuses me, meaning when he gets angry, he hits me in a violent and highly excessive manner.

My pastor sexually abuses me, meaning he touches my genitals and pleasures himself to my naked form.

God, people these days are so uneducated, am I right guys?

4155329+_2fbf851099bd0412f70f3375c8746e5b.jpg

NEW TOPIC!

2-A_puppy_by_jetstream26.jpg

Yeah, I know you can't stop looking at it. That's kinda the point :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's PHYSICAL abuse... not sexual abuse. Get your facts straight.

My father physically abuses me, meaning when he gets angry, he hits me in a violent and highly excessive manner.

My pastor sexually abuses me, meaning he touches my genitals and pleasures himself to my naked form.

God, people these days are so uneducated, am I right guys?

Alllllllllllllrighty then.

*awkward pat on the back*

EDIT CUS NINJA: Awwwwwwwwwww wook at da pupppyyyyyyy it's soooo snugggllyyy wugggglyyyyy awwwwww

Fluters I did not know that about you... I don't know what to do with this information. Wait. Is that. It is! For the first time in a very long time my mind has no naughty thoughts in it... I think I like haveing a clean mind... What was I talking about agen?

non-euclidean fuck machine

What about mental abuse? I know this example pretty well.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Let's not forget about not being abused yourself, but instead seeing it inflicted on a loved one and not being able to stop it. Isn't much better, I've found.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Well, psychological bullying is common among girls, I've noticed.

>_>

Well, exactly! Girls can be cruel as well. Obviously they will not fight, 'cuz "that's not their way of tormenting the others". And the fact they can't be hit by a man makes them even more cruel. No one can beat them, no one can do anything to shut them up. So they think they can do anything with you or telling shit about you in front of you and behind your back so the rest of the school can stop trusting you and start being a jerk to you.

What about mental abuse? I know this example pretty well.

Mental abuse typically comes in the form of verbal remarks. My dad happens to be an efficionado of oral cruelty and manipulative language.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

See, now I don't know what to say

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Mentaly abuse is also when someone repudiate or neglect you (family or like in my case friends and ppl at school/closest area). Gossiping behind your back, lying, no respecting or caring about you.

Mentaly abuse is also when someone repudiate or neglect you (family or like in my case friends and ppl at school/closest area). Gossiping behind your back, lying, no respecting or caring about you.

This as well. The douchebaggers at my school (COUGH BEN COUGH) tend to love this kind of thing.

Well now that I'm in the mood, who wants to hear about BEN?!

See, Ben is the tall, rather fat tuba in our band. He is a very funny guy who says very funny things, but he is an absolute asshole. He hates me, and I'm honestly not sure why. Oh wait, yes I do! But it's not because I've ever done anything awful to him or offended him in anyway. NO, It's because he finds me annoying! Why does he find me "an annoying prick" (as a friend of mine overheard)? Probably because he is such an attention whoring, power-crazed, hypocrite that if anyone starts to steal his limelight, he wants them dead. I was not in band last year due to scheduling issues, so he had almost omnipotent reign over the band as far as attention, power, and popularity were concerned. This year, I came back, and people really warmed up to me. Ben apparently must have seen this as a threat (I'm guessing here), and immediately labeled me for hatred.

Now we'll have a couple short stories to support this hollow allegation. Ben loves to play his tuba when everybody is just hanging around, waiting for the director to call us to the ready or just before a practice or a game. He plays the same 3 or 4 tunes repeatedly, which although repetitive, doesn't really get old, as they are fun and catchy tunes to play. If the trumpets join in, then the trumpets join in and we get louder. BUT THE VERY SECOND I JOIN IN, he rolls his eyes and ceases to play. Trust me, I've taken notice of at least 10 incidences of this occuring. He also likes to yell at everybody to stop talking or playing when we've been called to the ready (heads down and silent), although another time you'll find him doing just that. Now this is understandable if the instructor calls us and we keep talking to the point where it's wasting too much time, but this isn't the case with Ben. He yells out within 2 seconds of hearing the command OR EVEN BEFORE THE COMMAND WAS GIVEN. Funny, huh?

Now this story is by far my favorite. Note for background info that I am a Senior, but I am not a section leader, as I was not a member of the band last year. ALSO note that above, I always refer to the entire band as "we" as I am a part of the band, and with the mentality of a group of people that are meant to become one unit and one family, if there is a problem, I am part of it regardless of whether I am doing what I'm supposed to. Anyways, during a practice, one of the freshman saxophones was out of line, so I told him "Murphy, move up a couple steps." Now Murphy is a bit of a joker and is a very good marcher. He insisted to me that he was in the correct spot. I told him that I understood where he was supposed to be, but that he had to dress to the form, as one person who is right but out of place looks worse than everybody being in the wrong spot but in place. He, now jokingly, retorted back with "But I'm still right." And I said "Well yes and no, but mostly no, so just get in the spot." At this point, Ben, who is two rows (about 10 feet) away, turns around me and promptly tells me to shut up and that it isn't my responsibility to tell Murphy where he needs to be. And I said "Yes, it is. He's incorrect, so I'm correcting him." Ben then said that it was the section leader's job to do that. So we argued a bit about how me being a part of the band and being a senior either did or did not give me the right to correct someone who was wrong (Hell, when Murphy corrects me, I'll admit it and correct myself.) He used his popularity and the two girls who are constantly kissing his ass to shut me down and agitate me to the point of telling everyone to just shut up (three people bitching at me at one time may very well be the most infuriating and drowning-like feeling I may ever experience). So then I look like the bad guy and the loser of the argument because they teamed up on me.

Wanna hear the best part of the story? Ben corrects other people in the band all the time (not just the members of his section either.) He likes to yell, he likes his power, and he has to have his attention. I think that may be the definition of hypocrisy right there.

Anyways. the next time I see him, I think I'm going to confront him and have a friendly conversation (at least from my end it will be) about why he dislikes me so much and why he feels the need to call me an "annoying prick" behind my back. I'm sure it won't solve anything, but at least I'll be absolutely certain that I'm the good guy by the end of it.

That was my life back when I lived in New Jersey. Every one treated me like shit. They all acted like I was not even there except to insult me. This went on for 7 years. To this day I don't know why they did it, and I don't know if I want to know.

non-euclidean fuck machine

So I was supposed to write a short report thingy about the death of Romulus. But, I decided to do it a little differently than normal. This is what I wrote:

As Romulus reigned for some time

The dislike of him started to climb.

He acted quite cruel

Through the rest of his rule;

His character covered in grime.

But one day, there came a great storm,

With a giant and terrible form.

The people all hid,

And so Romulus did;

Running away with the swarm.

As the tempest begin to subside,

The fear did no longer abide.

But the ruler, they found

Was nowhere around;

The conclusion was that he had died.

Dear God, help me. My sister is on one of her "i'm going to incessantly annoy you until you commit suicide" moods. Trust me, ignoring her does NOT work!

While Chuck's plan is effective, it is not a permanent solution. Try this:

charles-gun.jpg

What is that? A dimensional portal? Bravo to you sir for having the huevos to make one of those. You do realize they give anyone in a one-mile radius Super Cancer and all people within a five-mile radius Super AIDS, anyone in a ten-mile radius gets incapacitating diarrhea, don't you? So good luck convincing Bill to take it...