General Chat

Oh, so you're one of those who feel like the right gender in the wrong body. Okay.

I didn't say that either, now did I? Maybe I just like to mess with your mind.

In my experience nobody except the gender-confused make a big deal out of their gender.

In my experience nobody except the gender-confused make a big deal out of their gender.

And what kind of gender-confused do you assume I am then?

Don't show us the evidence, please.

Oh... Ok, ok.

*Puts away camera*

*Pulls up pants*

Don't show us the evidence, please.

Oh... Ok, ok.

*Puts away camera*

*Pulls up pants*

I wonder how it would have looked if you presented that sort of evidence in court.

I just like a bit of anonymity. That regards my gender as well. If you want to think I am a girl, then go ahead. If you think I am a guy, then that's fine as well. It doesn't really matter that much to me.

There are only two genders in the world, when you make it unclear you're putting yourself in a group of 7 billion people instead of 3.5, I'm not seeing how this makes your anonymity any better.

I don't care either way what gender some random forum person is, but these silly games some people create around trivial matters get on my nerves. It would have been understandable if you were actually gender-confused.

EDIT

I assume(d) that you couldn't decide whether to report your physical gender or your mental one. That is the confusion. I am a guy both physically and mentally so I can hardly be confused about mine.

I wonder how it would have looked if you presented that sort of evidence in court.

Well... I think there is enough not to dismiss the case because of insufficient evidence

I'm sorry for getting on your nerves then. But really, it's nothing worth staying awake about.

And lol, you quoted me before I edited it.

Hmm, maybe I should make a poll about how many people think I am female and how many think I am male. Just to figure out where people stand.

I'm sorry for getting on your nerves then. But really, it's nothing worth staying awake about.

Oh yeah!?

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

Hmm, maybe I should make a poll about how many people think I am female and how many think I am male. Just to figure out where people stand.

My first impression was female based on the nickname and the avatar, then I saw you refer to yourself as a boy. At this point you made me gender-confused. . . about your gender.

Well... I think there is enough not to dismiss the case because of insufficient evidence

"Insufficient evidence". . . hehe. My evidence is totally "sufficient".

My first impression was female based on the nickname and the avatar, then I saw you refer to yourself as a boy. At this point you made me gender-confused. . . about your gender

Hehe. And where did I refer to myself as male?

Are you a vampire?

Gaming in general > Your First Game? > Page 3

I remember playing Xenon 2 when I was a little boy with my dad as well. Was probably my first shmup ever.

You probably wrote this without thinking about anonymity or gender, so I guess that is your true gender. 'Guess' being the key word of course.

Gaming in general > Your First Game? > Page 3

I remember playing Xenon 2 when I was a little boy with my dad as well. Was probably my first shmup ever.

You probably wrote this without thinking about anonymity or gender, so I guess that is your true gender. 'Guess' being the key word of course.

Yes, I probably did. I could have taken a sex change later on, of course. After all, I am 22, almost 23 in fact. And maybe I was a little boy once but now I prefer being referred to as a girl?

These are questions you know the answers to, so why ask me? Spill the beans (Or maybe you already have, hmm.).

But I feel we should change the subject. This thread is not quite as random and chaotic as the author had intended.

These are questions you know the answers to, so why ask me? Spill the beans (Or maybe you already have, hmm.).

But I feel we should change the subject. This thread is not quite as random and chaotic as the author had intended.

I have said what I've had to say about it. Let's just put it like that. I know what gender I am. But I think due to what I have experienced in my past it has lead me to prefer a certain anonymity. When people start bringing up my gender on the internet I tend to try and confuse them because I feel generally uncomfortable speaking about it. It's really complicated, I suppose...

I have a lovely bunch of coconuts.

The world needs more coconuts!

The internet is a dangerous place, the place that gives the creepy basement dwellers a voice, the place that gives the malevolent minds the anonymity they need to lure in their prey. I've been fortunate so far and met many close friends overseas but it is always a good idea to be careful and not let the guard down.

...coconuts ftw.

The internet is a dangerous place, the place that gives the creepy basement dwellers a voice, the place that gives the malevolent minds the anonymity they need to lure in their prey. I've been fortunate so far and met many close friends overseas but it is always a good idea to be careful and not letting the guard down.

I'm just afraid of what people are going to say and think if they know too much. That's all. I suppose I wasn't careful enough.

Regarding my gender, sometimes I actually feel like I am both, no matter which body I am in. So it's totally up to you to decide what you want to refer to me as.

The world needs more coconuts!

I concur, dear sir or madam.

Let's say madam for now and get it over with. This is bordering on harassment.