General Chat

My husband and I started quite the shitstorm on the Payday 2 modding forum. It's glorious. Pretty much mod makers Vs. moderators in an argument over how Overkill and the moderators bully people into striping down their mods of anything that's fun or new because they think it's "cheating", when the point of mods is to add things the devs didn't intend or are to lazy to to themselves.

It's a load of fun. Also does anyone have any lawyer friends? I'm curious to know if the community forums on steam count as a "public place" for freedom of speech since I'm pretty sure the moderators there are violating it.

It depends on the ToS of the forum... You might be able to make a freedom of speech case against them if the ToS either includes and/or omits certain language. I would think it to be a bit too expensive to hire a lawyer over a forum deletion or thread locking spree.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I diluted my booze too much and now I'm getting sober(er). This is not a good feeling, because I think I did something horrible last night and I don't want to remember it.

Even though I've only played one Castlevania game (to see if it was the type of game I would enjoy or not, turns out, it's not), I can see where the excitement is for a lot of people.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Castlevania and Metroid are really the same gameplay style... It's one of the oldest as well. (I had something very similar for my Apple ][c)

Well, I'm sure you got an audience of at least 0...

I actually got a few people in at one point. Most of them curious to see the programming aspect of a game in the works.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm BACK! Finally, after over a month with no internet connection, I am back online and ready to waste my time again.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Welcome back Seattleite, we missed having you here. Well, I'm sure most of us did, anyway.

the name's riley

Can I be Queen of the forum? X3 What do I have to do to deserve the title?

And if anyone says; "Not be you", I swear, mouth-punching will be had that day.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D