General Chat

Hehe. And where did I refer to myself as male?

Gaming in general > Your First Game? > Page 3

I remember playing Xenon 2 when I was a little boy with my dad as well. Was probably my first shmup ever.

You probably wrote this without thinking about anonymity or gender, so I guess that is your true gender. 'Guess' being the key word of course.

Hehe. And where did I refer to myself as male?

Gaming in general > Your First Game? > Page 3

I remember playing Xenon 2 when I was a little boy with my dad as well. Was probably my first shmup ever.

You probably wrote this without thinking about anonymity or gender, so I guess that is your true gender. 'Guess' being the key word of course.

Yes, I probably did. I could have taken a sex change later on, of course. After all, I am 22, almost 23 in fact. And maybe I was a little boy once but now I prefer being referred to as a girl?

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

These are questions you know the answers to, so why ask me? Spill the beans (Or maybe you already have, hmm.).

But I feel we should change the subject. This thread is not quite as random and chaotic as the author had intended.

I have a lovely bunch of coconuts.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

These are questions you know the answers to, so why ask me? Spill the beans (Or maybe you already have, hmm.).

But I feel we should change the subject. This thread is not quite as random and chaotic as the author had intended.

I have said what I've had to say about it. Let's just put it like that. I know what gender I am. But I think due to what I have experienced in my past it has lead me to prefer a certain anonymity. When people start bringing up my gender on the internet I tend to try and confuse them because I feel generally uncomfortable speaking about it. It's really complicated, I suppose...

The world needs more coconuts!

The internet is a dangerous place, the place that gives the creepy basement dwellers a voice, the place that gives the malevolent minds the anonymity they need to lure in their prey. I've been fortunate so far and met many close friends overseas but it is always a good idea to be careful and not let the guard down.

...coconuts ftw.

The internet is a dangerous place, the place that gives the creepy basement dwellers a voice, the place that gives the malevolent minds the anonymity they need to lure in their prey. I've been fortunate so far and met many close friends overseas but it is always a good idea to be careful and not letting the guard down.

I'm just afraid of what people are going to say and think if they know too much. That's all. I suppose I wasn't careful enough.

Regarding my gender, sometimes I actually feel like I am both, no matter which body I am in. So it's totally up to you to decide what you want to refer to me as.

The world needs more coconuts!

I concur, dear sir or madam.

Let's say madam for now and get it over with. This is bordering on harassment.

...Wait, what? o.0

edit; Oh. I honestly didn't even read all the back posts. My bad, lol

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I would ask for a look, but you're not in Southern Colorado.

As for gender, I am a most definite male. I'm one of the few who don't bother talking about "length" much since I don't see the point in over/under exaggerating the lengths of male genitalia. I do however enjoy viewing the different sizes/shapes/colors/textures of the various defining female characteristics though. (just in case anyone over 18 is in to giving out those kind of images, I'm 23 so there are no restrictions on my end)

alyxx6.jpg?t=1299728579

If that's you, you are quite beautiful.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I was going to try and write something insightful, but....After reading all those posts my mind... well... I don't even know.

Well, I love biscuits. Especially the Digestive ones.

If that's you, you are quite beautiful.

Too bad it isn't me then. But it would be my face if I could choose one.

You are so confusing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope nobody is gonna judge me for that.

Let the mindless judgement, hate and subsequent bans commence!

/joke

I judge no one. Well unless they're breaking the rules or something like that. Then it's going to go all 'Holy Crusade' this and 'Nuclear War' that. It'll be alright in the end though.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."