General Chat

I'm too lazy to use Full Editor... Quick Reply is just right there, plus I've memorized the more important BBCodes, so I have little to no need for Full Editor.

+1

I generally use it for convenience, but I also use the full editor for its preview feature, which I find very useful for the bigger posts I make, and when I use a lot of BBCode.

+1

Quotes, advanced formatting, and longer posts end up in the full editor... All else is quickbox. :ugeek:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yeah that's pretty much it for me. I usually just manually type out BB code anyways.

I wonder if quick edit's are possible to make... :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Same. So far I loved how it works and full edit is very easy and confortable to use. I don't want to type manually anything due of my typos and lack of focus usually.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Time to double post. Does anyone actually use the irc channel?

Nooope. Pretty sure new members would give it a go, but then leave when they realize it's more dead than their grandmother's childhood dog. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Why to irc ic you have pretty 'alive' forum or steam chat window and stuff ect? idk still fun to talk.

Edit: also it doesnt work on my mobile. What a pity.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

It would probably get more usage if it wasn't hidden away. But I don't think would like it if it was, say, always below the logout button.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Hey guys, I have a problem. X3 My sister, being my sister, didn't tell me anything about the problems she was having earlier with her PC, and now she's pretty much broken it somehow. No matter what monitor I give it, it refuses to display something - just a black screen. I've tried a TV with a HDMI cable, a monitor with just the normal cable - that I know works because I just hooked it up to my laptop with no problem whatsoever. Does anyone know why my PC is just not giving a shit about the display? The power plug is in fine, there's no beeps or anything. According to her, she'd have to stop and start the PC back up numerous times to get it to display something, and now it doesn't do anything at all. WISH SHE TOLD ME SOONER WHILST I HAD SOMETHING TO LOOK AT.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

If it doesn't show anything at all - even the POST or boot up diagnostics then I'm afraid the graphics card may have failed. Replacement is the only option then. Good news they are not that expensive now and there are cheap second-hand ones on Amazon or EBay. Bad news - shipping may be more expensive that the card...

Regards