General Chat

I swear I celebrated Binky's birthday a few months ago but whatever. XD Must be going crazy. Happy birthday little rabbit! :D
Happy birthday to Binky!
Cheers guys! ^_^ My sister posted this on my Facebook:

"My brother and I were born 3 years, 3 months and 3 days apart (mum had good timing - although not 3 hours sadly) which means that this year only his age is the same as my birthday and my age is the same as his birthday. This will never happen again to us so happy birthday weirdo!"

Once in a lifetime man!

You're not 21 and you're already married?!.... I need to step up my game and get a girlfriend....

21 next month. It also helps if you already known the person for at least 8 years before hand. My husband was my dearest friend for the longest time. I being a hormonal teenager back then we were on again off again like crazy, but we made it work in the end. One could say I'm like a reverse Jeb, he was the Australian and I was the American.

Dammit, I don't bother showing up here for a couple of days and what do I miss? Binky's birthday! :shock:

Happy birthday, mate! Belatedly... Best of health and happiness to you (everything else you can always buy :D )!

@K4 - is 21 drinking age limit in the US for buying or also for drinking?

Regards

@K4 - is 21 drinking age limit in the US for buying or also for drinking?

Technically both I think. Though there are plenty of households that ignore that number and plenty of law enforcement that don't really care. Out in public though even if it wasn't served to the minor if one even takes a sip the business could lose their liquor license so they have to enforce that rule pretty adamantly.

@K4, Rarity:

Oh. That's so retarded in my opinion. A recipe for creating alcoholics. The UK system is much saner - people can be served wine and beer with a meal from 16, if accompanied by an over-18 adult. No restrictions from 18 yo and at home - it is a parental decision. If the parents think it's OK they can give alcohol to their child at home from age 5 onward...

Regards

Can't vouch for the accuracy but from the looks of a quick search the UK seems to have a much higher alcohol consumption per person. Though that probably means nothing in regards to alcoholism since it's total consumption compared to total population and not an actual comparison with alcoholism. At the same time, though, popular American "beer" is watery and disgusting imo and I find myself drinking mixed or import more than anything. I will go a full party sober if Budweiser is the only thing they have :sick:

I think it's a mix of laws, location, and parental attitudes that govern that sort of thing and not just one being the largest cause.

Anywho, that's a topic best suited for the serious discussion. ;)

Here in Australia, pretty sure nobody gives a shit! :D XD You gotta be 18 to drink and buy drinks, I don't think there's exceptions like the wonderful UK has. However, I know friends who drink and parents sometimes let their teenagers drink, even under 18. X3 Nobody cares, honestly. XD It's only frowned upon when you bring it to places like school or public or whatever. God bless the Queen! XD

Hope you're enjoying your 'freedom', America. :P

Also, hey Vappy, I just realized - I'm your convict. XD How does that make you feel? Australia is the UK's BITCH.

EDIT: Dammit Rarity, you say that last bit as I'm about to post my own snot. *shakes fist*

EDIT: Dammit Rarity, you say that last bit as I'm about to post my own snot. *shakes fist*

8b75dc48c9.gif

So I hit the + rep button just to see if that got fixed as well.

BBoYhON.png

Nope. Oh well, baby steps.

I was gonna see what would happen if I threw all of that text into a html file and view it, but there's no actual way for me to copy and paste the text, and I'm not prepared to write all that up myself. XD

not to mention the scroll bar on the side. XD

If you want to find it just try giving someone rep and hit cancel. should bring it up.

I just realized that this is the page for the 'page not found' thing. It's SO broken, that not only does it want to give you a 404, but it can't even give you a 404. XD OH GOD.

Rarity and I are in the same room now, giving each other the same stare with the same expression. XD This is perfect. I love it so much.