General Chat

So... I just (as in today... 11/2/2015) found out that my previous boss (from my first job) was fired (about 3 months ago). The reason I got? Something shady thing with him. I was talking with one of the employees there (everyone was replaced) and the tone of her voice when she was telling me that something shady was going on with him (I too thought the same thing), it sounded like it was something big. So.... it was possible I was working with a con artist. Or a drug dealer or something else.

On sports: I don't understand why watching other people play eachother in a multiplayer game is suppised to be entertaining. These games SUCK, too. They never mix it up and there's no story at all. I'd rather watch people play CoD matchmaking. Better variety, funnier, at least equal story, and less time with fuck all going on. And seriously, hour long matches? No fucking way.

You should check out this e-sport...

eNFnPlTGwhg

I occasionally looked at comments on Ross's uploads for maybe 4 months before I made an account. I'm very glad I decided to take the plunge. I had definitely missed forums. I can also safely say that this place has the highest registration rate I've seen on a forum, but very little saturation. It got busy on the Moon Gaming thread when people basically went "I need to directly tell Ross never to make a Moon Gaming video again".

It's also interesting to see users that only post on the blog threads. They know not to get too immersed in the general section!

Yeah, Moon Gaming didn't exactly become popular. I thought it was interesting.

Jeb's been here for a little over a year now, and has been mod more times than me.

And I'll tape your mouth shut if you keep this up. XP

Just had a look at the memberlist, it turns out I actually have more posts than Jeb by about 100, and I joined in February.

Have I really been that active??

Additionally, I didn't count how many users are displayed per page (let's go with 50), and there over 1100 pages of members with 0 posts! There are hundreds of members with only 1 post!

It's really interesting to see how the post-count decreases down the memberlist (to me, anyway)

I'm in 4th place in most posts made, with 7,021 posts (not counting this one).

3rd place is Rarity with 8,128 posts

2nd place is BTG with 14,476 posts

and 1st place goes to *drum roll* Alyxx! With 14,919 posts.

I joined two days before Alyxx...

The only reason I'm under 25k is because I had a 6 month ban after the forum war... It was a sad time. I'm going to beat Alyxx in the next few weeks though, barring unforeseen bans. ;)

It's not the post count, it's the number of posts combined with the lowest reputation number on the forum... (and I'm GOING to get that back!)

The only reason I'm under 25k is because I had a 6 month ban after the forum war... It was a sad time. I'm going to beat Alyxx in the next few weeks though, barring unforeseen bans. ;)

You're certainly getting close.