General Chat

Groovy. Congratulations on getting so many games!

Speaking of getting PC upgrades, I plan on buying a 64 bit version of Windows 7 because a lot of newer games don't run on 32 bit systems anymore (I have Win7 Professional 32 bit right now).

I could just google it, but I'm kinda lazy so I'm just going to ask here if there is anything I need to pay attention to when buying/installing a new OS?

If I'm not mistaken, you'll have to reinstall everything. So, backup what you think is important (music, background/wallpaper, pictures, non-steam games, etc. etc.) on a jump drive.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ah, AP - usually Jeb would be the first of us to rush into the New Year but as she is in the States now, that responsibility has been passed over to you, it seems :D

Happy New Year, everybody!

Regards

Gosh dammit AP. XD Awww. I wanted to be the first one to say Happy New Years... *pouts* XP Hehe. That's alright. :P

Happy New Year!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Selfsurprise: I feel like that has nothing to do with New Years Eve at all... ._. That's just... common sense. Why was research done on this? XD That's a really misleading title. This just seems like somebody's pessimistic hate towards New Years because one year it didn't go their way. :\ But that's just my opinion.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Selfsurprise: I feel like that has nothing to do with New Years Eve at all... ._. That's just... common sense. Why was research done on this? XD That's a really misleading title. This just seems like somebody's pessimistic hate towards New Years because one year it didn't go their way. :\ But that's just my opinion.

I posted it more as a punchline, rather than presenting it for any real appraisal. I wouldn't take anything The Independent (or any British newspaper, for that matter) too seriously. You'll have to forgive me, I have a very moribund sense of humour... :3

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I'm at that stage where my steam library is so large I'm finding games I didn't know I had. I'm guessing those are from game packs I got for like 2 games but had a few others in it. Becuase i distinctly know I never bought or was gifted Dungeon Defenders yet there it is.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have so many steam games I have, I've made a category called "never play again". Some of them are games that I just couldn't get into (for various reasons), some were only enjoyable/playable/fun on the first playthrough (like DLC Quest), others, I probably judged too quickly, and probably shouldn't be on this list (like Metro 2033) and plan giving another try later (mainly because I have so many other games I still need to get through), and the rest are either games I got the "complete edition" (like Arkham City) or were bought on the promise that "we totally would co-op that, seeing as we co-oped L4D(2) to death" but the co-oping stopped (for various reasons). Sadly, my "Never play again" category is the longest list.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Summing up my gaming history in three stages:

When I started out in Steam = Game-ready PC, can't afford game in library (I used to borrow DVD's from friends), a lot of time to play.

Around the time TF2 became free = Game-ready PC, a handful of free to plays in library, a whole lotta time to play.

Nowadays = PC died on me (currently on a Mac), a good amount of games (thanks to Steam cards and Steam Sales), but so little time to play.

Welp, now what?

If you're trying to embed YouTube, it's everything after the = sign that you put in the BBcode.

So in doing this, you get:

2ilDP_Epp_4

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

If you're trying to embed YouTube, it's everything after the = sign that you put in the BBcode.

2ilDP_Epp_4

Welp. Anyways, yeah, shitty youtubers. GG.

2ilDP_Epp_4

Welp. Anyways, yeah, shitty youtubers. GG.

It's a wonder how he still gets so much support, he's fucking terrible

the name's riley