General Chat

That happened a while back though, I thought he regained access to everything and nothing was taken?

the name's riley

That happened a while back though, I thought he regained access to everything and nothing was taken?

It happened yesterday. The people saying OurMine steals from people are apparently lying, though, and they never took any of his money or changed his password. They even notified him of the hack and their one video was taken down in less than ten minutes.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Why do people feel the need to leak what youtuber's make? is it putting gasoline on a jealousy fire, or is it an effort to humanize him with a whole "he's not THAT rich, guys" kinda thing? Personally if it meant doing what i loved, money would be non-issue beyond living expenses...

I noticed the Ourmine video being up for a good few hours. They said "dm us if you want your account back".

Mark's not said anything about it, so I'm assuming he's denying Ourmine the attention they're wanting.

If only his subscribers would stop going "You need to tell us what happened we were so worried about our markimoo!1!"

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Well, this is a horrible and sad way to start off 2016, first David Bowie, and now Alan Rickman...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I feel so depressed... :I

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Binky: Just tried... Admin permission required. :(

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Have you ever just found something really strangely addictive to watch? And you just can't... stop... watching... no matter how stupid or ridiculous it is. XD

-------

It's still a bit of a shock to see that voice coming from a man... It's always fun to watch kids listen to that song, then have them watch the video. :P

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@Anyone/everyone who's willing to answer:

If you could have any superpower, what would it be, and what kind of alignment would you be? Good, evil, neutral, what?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Oh man, awesome question. I want invisibility! If I have that, and become a good climber, I can go anywhere! >:D Though, I probably won't use it for any bad or good. X3 Just for my own personal selfishness. :P You know, hop onto a plane, either find an empty seat or just sit on the floor. XP Then I'd visit any country I want, stay there for two weeks, nip some food from a rich person's home and just chilllll...

-------