General Chat

Ability to change my physical sex on the fly.

I have my reasons, and contrary to the implied, they're not sexual reasons(ironically) Guess alignment wouldn't really matter since that's not really a hero power but it'd definitely be neutral in nature.

Retired Forum Moderator

I think the best superpower would be the ability to control time, being able to speed it up, slow it down or pause it at will (while still being able to move normally). It could make you invincible, when someone shoots you just slow down time and calmly dodge the bullet, or when you're about to crash your car just turn time back a bit and try again (like in the Codemasters racing games).

That would be my superpower. As for good/evil/neutral, I think I would be all three, I would be neutral. I'd use it to my advantage (which is evil and unfair), but also warn people if there are terrorist attacks and stuff (which is good).

Reality warping.

Cartoon-grade reality warping.I can make anything out of thin air.

Totally neutral.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Ability to teleport anywhere I choose. Probably would use it for selfish purposes, but never for evil purposes (I wouldn't rob a bank by teleporting into and out of a bank vault, for example)--I just hate spending time commuting.

Is that boring?

Either that or an extended (but not infinitely long) life span. Maybe a thousand years or perhaps control the time of my death. I can be immortal until I choose to end it. I'd use it, again, for selfish (but never evil) purposes.

^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the name's riley

I probably would go with flight. I would be using it for traveling reasons. Although, it would be interesting during the winter time.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Okay, so this morning I had an idea that I think is as stupid as it is brilliant:

A single player Half-Life 2 Modification based on Ross Scott's life! Here's the story:

You are Ross Scott and start out by escaping from the Machinima HQ, from the tiny cell they were undoubtetly holding him in. You then fight your way against the Machinima army and get to Poland, where Ross settles down on the old Accursed Farm. Everything seems perfect, but one day the farm getts attacked by Machinima and they steal Ross's magnum opus: THE MOVIE. You chase down the van containing THE MOVIE, but then you realise it was just a diversion and THE real MOVIE is already back at their HQ. Realising that he can't possibly beat the evil corporation all by himself, Ross asks some fans to help him before he fights his way back to the U.S.. When he arrives he finds an entire army of fans, ready to attack Machinima, with Ross as the leader! And then you fight through the HQ, get THE MOVIE back into your posession, kill the CEO and show the people what REAL machinima is.

Also, health packs would be replaced by cans of beans.

@Anyone/everyone who's willing to answer:

If you could have any superpower, what would it be, and what kind of alignment would you be? Good, evil, neutral, what?

Being able to guess any password/encryption key on my first try. I would use this for good though, exposing corruption and what have you.

I think the best superpower would be the ability to control time, being able to speed it up, slow it down or pause it at will (while still being able to move normally). It could make you invincible, when someone shoots you just slow down time and calmly dodge the bullet, or when you're about to crash your car just turn time back a bit and try again (like in the Codemasters racing games).

That would be my superpower. As for good/evil/neutral, I think I would be all three, I would be neutral. I'd use it to my advantage (which is evil and unfair), but also warn people if there are terrorist attacks and stuff (which is good).

This super power breaks physics the most of all the answers on here. If all time stops, how does air move out of the way when you move around? If light stops, what would you see if you walked backwards? Or for that matter, if light is slowed down and you are walking faster than it, what would you see? It completely destroys special relativity.

Y'all need Jesus.

I probably would go with flight. I would be using it for traveling reasons. Although, it would be interesting during the winter time.

This is my second pick. I've had dreams where i just swim through the air Peter Pan style and it's awesome. Though if I'm the one picking the super power I owe it to society to actually be helpful. It'd be really selfish if I didn't.

So what would the most utilitarian super power be?

Y'all need Jesus.

How ironic. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Y'all need Jesus.

Wouldn't be the first time I've heard that one :P

the name's riley

^I won't argue with that. Though maybe after my stomach has calmed down a bit.

My stomach flu has made a mini-comeback. Not serious but my stomach is a bit unsettled. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

Holy shit, the Fine Bros lost about 300 thousand subscribers after their React World announcement. I mean 13 million is still 13 million but damn, loosing 300 thousand subscribers, in what? 4 days? Still sucks.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

u_qoGYnBJsY

400 thousand now.

lmfao

edit: oh my god he's playing megalovania

FINE BROS ARE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

the name's riley

So Jeb, I know you were curious once about the uptime of my computer after extended uses of the Sleep mode:

aHLJ8Wl.jpg

Almost 8 days. And things are starting to act funny so I think I'm gonna go restart it now.

Retired Forum Moderator