General Chat

Gads! The secret's out!

I become a rabbit after dark. Then one morning, I found I hadn't changed back. No one knows that it was me, but I've only just managed to escape. Hopefully the stuffed toy will keep people fooled for a few more days.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Don't worry, mate, we'll cover you!

Oh, just... don't flash those ears aronud too much, will ya? They are a kind of a giveaway... Other than that - you're good... :D

Regards

Hehehe. You two are adorable. XP

But Geez, that's a big rabbit. :D Looks at its ears! Gosh damn!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Soon, it'll walk like a human, act like a human, talk like a human, eat/drink like a human, and name himself Bugs Bunny.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nah, that's just Harvy's younger cousin, before he turns invisible.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So, now we're into the period of Lent, I figured I'd actually give something up for once.

Ergo, I'll be reducing my meat consumption to zero until Easter.

This certainly isn't something I'd normally do. I'd much rather phase out meat than suddenly quit it. But eh, I decided at the new year to try dietary alternatives, and this is not a permanent shift, so why not? Would be neat if I can bring more interesting vegetarian recipes into my general diet.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Good luck Binky. XP Eating no meat is hard.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Isn't that interesting... I gave up most non-meat items for lent. (apart from Fridays with no meat) So far I'm down 10lbs.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Happy Valentine's Day, my little accursed farm scarecrows. XP

If you're in a relationship - I hope your day with your significant other is a pleasant one!

If you're single - let this day either be the day you confess your attraction to someone - or, be thankful you're single, have money, and have time. XP Cause damn, relationships are demanding. Hehe.

And hey, hey, hey, Vappy! Guess what! :D

-------

Jeb's a time traveler. As in, due to different time zones, it's the 14th for her, while it's still the 13th for me (and others).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Got a quick technical question for those interested.

Recently I've downloaded the karoshi series of games on my laptop, however, every time more than one death at a time occurs in-game (and especially three or more) it causes my laptop to crash. Unfortunately, this is unavoidable in a certain level of Karoshi Factory, and I'd appreciate it if somebody could give me tech support or something.

And an apology if I should have said this in a separate thread.

And hey, hey, hey, Vappy! Guess what! :D

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

Flowers? :D

Regards

:P Well, seems like you beat me to saying "Happy Valentine's" with those flowers. :oops: Thank you, love... <3 They are so nice... and... Happy Valentine's Day, dearest. ^_^ I know you're not too into that stuff, but it gives us an excuse to do whatever and have it be socially acceptable. So... :P I'll take it. Cheers~

-------

Ahh... *blushes* :oops: Happy Valentine's Day to you too, my dear Jeb!

And... thank you!

Hope they brought a little smile to your face... All I ever wanted... :-)

Regards

Hehehe. Of course! :D You alone bring a smile to my face, sweetie! You don't have to do anything but be your little Vappy self. <3 And I know it's crazy, but I really love you! :):oops:

And damn, we gotta stop cluttering these threads with our nonsense... :P Oops!

-------

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I can tell the Valentine spirit is in full bloom here :D and here am I wanting to give flowers to someone dear... ;)

Welp, now what?

Awww.... Jeb, my love, you are making me blush so hard... :oops: ... and so happy!

But I think you're right - we should not subvert this forum to be our personall message board :D We do seem to have to force ourselves to stop, all the time, don't we?

Oh, geez... Okay, Okay - let's behave, my dear!

Regards

Hehe. :P Okay, sounds good. Wow, what a way to start the new thread page though. >.>

Nothing to see here, folks... :P Like usual. Move along~ <3

-------