General Chat

Happy rotation around the solar system everyone! The only resolution I could think of this year was to attempt to create a new thread for the forums everyday. Would this be as terrible (and drunken) an idea as I suspect it is?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

*yawns, rubs his eyes, blinks* Ah? Hmm? What did I miss?

Oh, it's 2017 already? Geez...

Happy New Year, everyone! Belatedly, I admit :oops:

And, hey, Binky - long time no see! :D

Regards

You haven't met picky eating until you've met me, and a younger version of my dad. The only way I would eat egg in my fried rice is if it's in teeny tiny noticeable pieces. Also I will never, ever eat mushrooms. If I recall the story correctly, my dad first had pizza when he was 16. He was in school at the time, that I remember for sure. It's only in recent years he's had bananas, and added mushrooms, and cherries. I get my pickiness from him, so with any luck I might enjoy mushrooms when I'm in my 40's.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yeah I'm a fussy eater too. Don't like a lot of things, very picky. OJ, has to be without pulp. No seeds in my fruit, no pulp in my yoghurt. Mushrooms no, onions no.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm the complete opposite of a picky eater. Most of my friends can't even keep up with what I'm willing to try. The most consistent rule I have is "No insects or organ meat." But that is liable to change from time to time when I find something that's a little too out there.

This does tend to backlash sometimes because there's a lot of things my friends will want to eat that I won't because it's simply too boring and/or unhealthy. Lookin at you McDonalds. D grade meat makes me ill. Literally sometimes. I've gotten sick more at McD's than anywhere else.

Retired Forum Moderator

I used to be extremely picky, I wouldn't eat anything that I thought looks funny. That changed though, when I went to a cruise through Russia, where I couldn't/didn't want to order anything different. I even ate squid!

And hey, you're not alone Rarity, last time I ate at McD's I vomited later that night.

Okay, the half bottle of vodka I drank within half an hour may have had something to do with it.

Lookin at you McDonalds. D grade meat makes me ill. Literally sometimes. I've gotten sick more at McD's than anywhere else.

Years ago, when I was around 5 i'd say, me, my mom, and brother went to McD's (or BK) and kid you not, my mom & brother found lint with their fries. They were sick, and I wasn't. Now grant it, this was back before I didn't eat fries and had their chicken.

And hey, you're not alone Rarity, last time I ate at McD's I vomited later that night.

Okay, the half bottle of vodka I drank within half an hour may have had something to do with it.

Omg, mate. XD Calm down with that vodka.

I must be the only one who hasn't EVER gotten sick from fast-food. I know heaps of my friends who have gotten sick from something they ate at Maccas or whatever too. I've been sick from cooking at home, but not outside of home. Man, fast food tastes awesome. I don't care where it's been. XD

I'm going to die by the time I'm 30. Watch me.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hey, me too! Unless you count Chuck E. Cheeses as fast food. I wouldn't, it's not really either word.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I'm the complete opposite of a picky eater. Most of my friends can't even keep up with what I'm willing to try. The most consistent rule I have is "No insects or organ meat." But that is liable to change from time to time when I find something that's a little too out there.

Basically me but insects and organ meat aren't totally out of the question either

The two things I hate are chicken and cooked vegetables/fruits

the name's riley

Basically me but insects and organ meat aren't totally out of the question either

The two things I hate are chicken and cooked vegetables/fruits

For me it depends on how gamey the organs are.

It also depends on how the vegetables were cooked. Steamed is fine with me but actually cooking them in a pan or searing them is a big no. I especially hate the smell of cooked tomatoes.

I also hate the taste of beef on it's own. The only meats I would say I like in terms of their flavor are pork and fish. Beef and chicken taste awful to me and I usually drown them in some sort of sauce so I don't taste the meat.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

This does tend to backlash sometimes because there's a lot of things my friends will want to eat that I won't because it's simply too boring and/or unhealthy. Lookin at you McDonalds. D grade meat makes me ill. Literally sometimes. I've gotten sick more at McD's than anywhere else.

Not even heart? It's almost as good as tongue.

Not even heart? It's almost as good as tongue.

vomit.gif

If you can eat a heart, you're one step away from being a cannibal in my book.

vomit.gif

If you can eat a heart, you're one step away from being a cannibal in my book.

If you can't eat a heart you are a weakling and will be the first to die when we go to nuclear war with Zimbabwe and food supplies are low.

the name's riley

Happy rotation around the solar system everyone! The only resolution I could think of this year was to attempt to create a new thread for the forums everyday. Would this be as terrible (and drunken) an idea as I suspect it is?

So this resolution I made didn't quite pan out, it seems. It seems like such a reasonable thing to accomplish on one's day-off and there isn't much else going on.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa