General Chat

Thank you. I'll take some photos and share them on my DA after I come back :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

This metod might lead to complications in the mouth region.

Sounds dirty.

Evrything sounds dirty to you!!! :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHYAh7KNaYMLLdETFF62B2ftwcJ9pVuHrngjtjSDm9Mz4niMEC

Today's physics lesson made my day. Instead of learning stuff, our teacher said it is going to be a three days school trip to Germany. I said I'm into it, no matter of the costs. I will probably go on 15th-17th April, so I must prepare.

Man, I feel so happy now. It's been like every year I go there :o

You really like Germany, don't you?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Today's physics lesson made my day. Instead of learning stuff, our teacher said it is going to be a three days school trip to Germany. I said I'm into it, no matter of the costs. I will probably go on 15th-17th April, so I must prepare.

Man, I feel so happy now. It's been like every year I go there :o

You really like Germany, don't you?

Yeah, that country and Australia, but I was in Germany serval times already and I know how it is in real.

You should go there if you go to Europe. Of course, afer visiting Poland xD

Is that aimed at me? I am not sure because I kind of assume people know by now that I lived there for like a third of my life.

Anyhow, I am not to big of a fan of Germany. And this might sound a little discriminatory but I kind of don't like Germans. It's a very broad thing to say and of course you can't judge someone based on where he lives, I just noticed that when I moved to the Netherlands that overall people are nicer here. But that may just because of where I lived/live.

That and I think German sounds stupid. Not sure why but whenever I speak German I just feel silly. Idk lul.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is that aimed at me? I am not sure because I kind of assume people know by now that I lived there for like a third of my life.

Anyhow, I am not to big of a fan of Germany. And this might sound a little discriminatory but I kind of don't like Germans. It's a very broad thing to say and of course you can't judge someone based on where he lives, I just noticed that when I moved to the Netherlands that overall people are nicer here. But that may just because of where I lived/live.

That and I think German sounds stupid. Not sure why but whenever I speak German I just feel silly. Idk lul.

I see.

German sounds awfull for Poles and the rest of the world. But I think the worse language is French. Not that I don't like them, just that language is... well. Same on Russian. I can't say anything bad about them but I'm not a big fan neither.

But what about people, well... I got friends there and I must say they are really nice people though.

German is way more easier to speak for me than english. German got stupid grammar and English stupid spelling (no offence, I think it's the coolest language ever)

I feel pretty bad for only knowing one language (English, obviously :3 ). Knowing more languages would be nice. Believe it or not I've never been abroad, but if I do ever travel to another country, I would hate to go without at least a basic understanding of the native language. For me I feel it would be disrespectful.

Alas, attempts to try and teach myself one language (German) have not been very successful at all.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Knowing more than 1 language can be pretty annoying. I, speaking 3 languages on a regular basis, get a bunch of words mixed up constantly. Not only words but also grammar. It used to be less but lately I feel that always when I am speaking one language, another is seeping through.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really want to learn Japanese, and not for the usual reasons. I have no intention of reading manga or watching animes in Japanese. I'm going into the video game industry, and feel it would be a good thing to know.

I tried for the longest time to find a way to learn it early, but alas I never got more than a 2 week summer course. Luckily I go to a college that teaches it, but the slots fill incredibly quick and its a big commitment that apparently has classes all week.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I really want to learn Japanese, and not for the usual reasons. I have no intention of reading manga or watching animes in Japanese. I'm going into the video game industry, and feel it would be a good thing to know.

I tried for the longest time to find a way to learn it early, but alas I never got more than a 2 week summer course. Luckily I go to a college that teaches it, but the slots fill incredibly quick and its a big commitment that apparently has classes all week.

I hear that Rosetta Stone thingy works. Too bad it costs more than a diamond-plated floppy disk.

Rosetta Stone: $400.

Diamond plated floppy disk: According to my calculations of about how many carats of diamond would be needed to cover a floppy disk, and multiplying that by the current price-per carat of diamonds, the price to coat a floppy disk completely in diamonds would be in the vicinity of $396,893.32.

So there. :mrgreen:

I just like the way it sounds. I'd totally get into japanese voice acting if it meant I got to act out all those wierd soft short breaths and small grunts they make when they're tired/hurt/excited/etc.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'd totally get into japanese voice acting if it meant I got to act out all those wierd soft short breaths and small grunts they make when they're tired/hurt/excited/etc.

*weird.

And yeah, those noised sort of creeped me out at first...who first thought of using them? Was some dude in the studio all like, "Hey, goys, ret's meak da characters arr sound lyeek dey are having seex arr da toime." :?

(I'm not being racist, btw.)

I just like the way it sounds. I'd totally get into japanese voice acting if it meant I got to act out all those wierd soft short breaths and small grunts they make when they're tired/hurt/excited/etc.

It sounds like they are orgasming(yeah, I made that word up) every time they say a line.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"In a throwback to “Footloose,” the word “dancing” is also taboo. However, there is good news for kids that like “ballet”: The city made an exception for this form of dance."

Wha?

Ok, to be fair. There are some banned words that I understand. "Abuse (physical, sexual, emotional, or psychological)" for example I can get behind. I get that that actually may affect students. But the other half of this list is absolutely ridiculous. "Computers in the home (acceptable in a school or library setting)" That doesn't even make any sense. "Homes with swimming pools" WHAT?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯