General Chat

Mmm watcha say,

Mmm that you only meant well,

Well of course you did.

Fucking pearl. Ever see the SNL with Lonely Island and Shia Lebuff? (i def spelled that wrong)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

c9JW0kV8Rog

I can't believe it, Suda51's making another shit game that only appeals to people who think lolsorandum humour is funny. Colour me surprised.

c9JW0kV8Rog

I can't believe it, Suda51's making another shit game that only appeals to people who think lolsorandum humour is funny. Colour me surprised.

Sounds like the main chick is voiced by Tara Strong, though not sure. Though that just adds a pony vibe to it since her two sisters remind me of Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

My bad, I was thinking the cosplayer was actually the voice actor.

The game still looks bad though, I don't think Tara voicing it will make it a whole lot better.

But that game actually kind of leads into another topic I was thinking about. After coming across this picture which seems to stem from Tera Online:

Uncensor-Tera-Elin-Model.jpg

How much female sexualization in gaming is acceptable? Is it all? How about male sexualization? Why doesn't it bother anyone?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The game still looks bad though, I don't think Tara voicing it will make it a whole lot better.

But that game actually kind of leads into another topic I was thinking about. After coming across this picture which seems to stem from Tera Online:

How much female sexualization in gaming is acceptable? Is it all? How about male sexualization? Why doesn't it bother anyone?

Gamers today are mostly males

And most of the female gamers play those mainstream-as-fuck games like CoD, which has no sexualization whatsoever.

Also known as "Username"

Gamers today are mostly males

And most of the female gamers play those mainstream-as-fuck games like CoD, which has no sexualization whatsoever.

Just because males are the most vocal doesn't mean there are no female gamers(they have enough reason no to talk, after all).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I play CoD. Then again... I doubt I count. XD

No, you don't, Roy. :lol:

And anyway, there are plenty of female gamers, but the way a lot of male gamers treat or view female gamers has brought about an annoying attitude I've seen where some chicks act as if they're breaking new ground playing video games. "That's right. I'm a girl gamer, what are ya gonna do about it, boys? ;P"

I have no problem with girl gamers, I just hate it when they act like it's a big deal.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."