General Chat

Cucumbers are great in salad. Mmmmm, salad.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

today's been a good day. i was promoted to private regular, i got a 8.5 in a french exam, i managed to make my homework during break time, i had a good dinner... mom said she'll buy cake tomorrow... cant be any better.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Today was boring... Got another 98% on a bend test in welding... 2% off for measurements being slightly off again...

I need something that either stimulates me, or relaxes me... Something enjoyable, like going to war, and having people shoot at me while I shoot at them... Mmmmm, relaxing...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Nah... Pants-on warfare only. (unless there are sexy heterosexual nymphomaniacal girls involved)

Why only heterosexual?

Because I don't want to share...

yay, classes started up and my computer's broken again. I think some unseen force of nature is trying to force me back into the media arts program. game arts has been just 1 disaster after another.

Well, I guess as long as I can survive without ESC or any of the function keys, it's usable enough to get me through the quarter. At least I have E3 to look forward too after finals. getting in for free <3

Retired Forum Moderator

2day was one of the funniest days ever. my whole class went 2 the computer lab 2 make some research, so this 1 guy started makin that beep noise the pc does when u hold all keys at = time... then everybody did it and the teacher raged... she started yelling at us and almost cries.... then she made us turn off the PCs... thankfully 1 min after was break time...

2day was one of the funniest days ever. my whole class went 2 the computer lab 2 make some research, so this 1 guy started makin that beep noise the pc does when u hold all keys at = time... then everybody did it and the teacher raged... she started yelling at us and almost cries.... then she made us turn off the PCs... thankfully 1 min after was break time...

Are you using a phone to post this? If not, please take the extra few milliseconds to type "to" and "one"...

when i wrote that i was with my phone

when i wrote that i was with my phone

Ok, understandable then.

Please don't take this as an insult, but could you please edit them when you get on with a computer to not use numbers instead of words, it gives me headaches just seeing them. (this is due to growing up with an English teacher as the family's best friend)

oh my poor head... anyone kind enough to email me an advil? T_T I don't have home access for another 2 hours. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

My ears hurt like hell because of my cold. Every time I try to pop them it either doesn't happen, or it pops with this immense pain.

My ears hurt like hell because of my cold. Every time I try to pop them it either doesn't happen, or it pops with this immense pain.

Sounds like the old ear infections I used to get. maybe one was born from the cold?

Retired Forum Moderator

I hope to God not. I'm leaving on a band trip until Sunday. They're a bit better now.