General Chat

I own one, I have my license, I drive it, and I know little to nothing about cars.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'd rather not have to have a car, but this is America and the distances between places is too far.

P.S. Don't have a car yet.

I like to take my cars apart and see how stuff works, the tricky part is when you have to put evrything back. "Manly Mans Puzzle, 7000 pieces, No instructions incuded" :D

What the fuck is with this car talk?

Dog.

tumblr_mbcyh6nX5g1r94u6co1_500.gif

I see your dog and raise you a cat eating with chopsticks:

q1jh9LX1F74

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Oh dear God, guys, I've been dead for about a month. I couldn't post here much, becasue I was pretty busy with different things lately. I am so sorry!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

So, in my Chemistry class, we have a sophomore at the University majoring in Chem Ed. who observes our classes. She's absolutely gorgeous. And then today, when I was coming up to turn in a test, she says "Hey, I like your shirt."

This was the shirt:

portal-cp205main.png

MFW I came buckets:

rainbowMeme.PNG

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So, in my Chemistry class, we have a sophomore at the University majoring in Chem Ed. who observes our classes. She's absolutely gorgeous. And then today, when I was coming up to turn in a test, she says "Hey, I like your shirt."

This was the shirt:

portal-cp205main.png

MFW I came buckets:

rainbowMeme.PNG

So you could say there was *puts on sun glasses* chemistry between you two

Yyyyyqaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Sorry I had to

non-euclidean fuck machine

So you could say there was *puts on sun glasses* chemistry between you two

Yyyyyqaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Alright, have a gif.

AtuzC_zpsdefdeba5.gif

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week! For my next joke, what is the deal with airline food?...

I'll go kill my self for that now......

Whooves, I've noticed your writing has been improving. Is this just coincidence or are you working at it or something?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week! For my next joke, what is the deal with airline food?...

I'll go kill my self for that now......

Whooves, I've noticed your writing has been improving. Is this just coincidence or are you working at it or something?

It has? Umm ok, I haven't been working on it but I guess almost 3000 shit posts I've made must have added up to something

non-euclidean fuck machine

Welp, That's what's goin on.........

NOTHIN'S RIGHT I'M TORN!

I'M ALL OUTTA FAITH!

THIS IS HOW I FEEL!

I'M COLD AND I AM SHAMED, LYING NAKED ON THE FLOOR!

Edit: *inb4 triple 2 page*

Jeez, calm down. No need to rap at us.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.