General Chat

I can't say for sure, but seeing as there's this

We’re still tweaking some features which may result in temporary interruption of service

I would have to say yes.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Why did you delated my thread? >_> I'm pissed

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Why did you delated my thread? >_> I'm pissed

Because it lead to a fake site. Making topics leading to fake or malicious websites is against the rules.

Nothing in the forum rules talk about fake sites. Plus, it's April Fool's day, so what's the harm?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

2. No spam

Spam that classifies as totally unrelated messages or messages that only exist to increase post count or spread malicious links are not allowed and spammers will be warned and eventually temp banned if they don't follow them.

This includes links to fake sites clearly set up for confusion and the purpose of trolling.

Sorry, but even if it was an April Fool's joke, it still was against the rules.

Besides, the joke was terrible. I knew that there wouldn't be any HL2 EP3, mostly because at this point it would obviously be Half-Life 3, the link looked fake and it was just so blatantly obvious that I didn't feel it was worth even having as an April Fool's joke. You have to be pretty stupid to even believe this was real for a second.

Try harder next year.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I saw that fake Episode 3 page. I knew it was fake even before I saw it; I'm probably one of the last people who still reads URLs. Quick way to get a malware is to not know where you're going.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Truth is, only once have I gotten a malware, and that was because I let my guard down and forgot to check a file. Dangerous thing to do in today's internet. Personally, I use the VirusTotal uploader; it adds an entry to the SendTo menu, or you can drag and drop the file onto the shortcut, or open the application itself and upload it from there. (Usually I use SendTo.)

Yeah, I'm one of those computer people. I almost got an A+ Certification except I can't afford it, plus my memory's shot anyways (old head injury; also, hard to believe, but I have an IQ of 89) so I'd probably end up forgetting half of the answers. I also develop websites now and then but it's pretty unsteady work.

At the mental health place in the hospital. Not online. I once did an online one just for laughs and got 78.