General Chat

I once did an online one too. I got 159 and on another occasion I got 220. But I think it's probably around 130-140. However, I get patronized by doctors a lot so it might higher than what I've guessed. All that patronizing has kinda made me lazy.

Truth is, I've got a big vocabulary, which is why it can be hard to tell.

*Implies you work against your mental setbacks to still be an intelligent person*

da-ali-g-show.jpg

My IQ is somewhere in the 150s-160s, I think. I was told by a doctor before that I could be a part of MENSA, so yeah.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I've never placed much stock in the whole IQ thing personally. A high IQ that's wasted on meaningless tasks is worth less compared to a lower IQ that accomplishes something.

Not to mention that IQ tests only test the left hemisphere. To my knowledge, there is no accurate IQ test for the right hemisphere.

Anyone feel like helping me? I bought an XLR microphone that i thought came with the phantom power preamp, but it didn't. Also, i don't know what's good in a preamp. So, who has recommendations? By the way, it needs Phantom power 48V, under $100USD and a USB so i can plug it directly into my computer. thanks for any tips...

Anyone feel like helping me? I bought an XLR microphone that i thought came with the phantom power preamp, but it didn't. Also, i don't know what's good in a preamp. So, who has recommendations? By the way, it needs Phantom power 48V, under $100USD and a USB so i can plug it directly into my computer. thanks for any tips...

I use this, and it works fine for me. I don't use the phantom functionality of mine, but it does have it, and it is under $100USD.

Bear in mind I only really use my microphone to talk to friends online and on Mumble (a small VOIP application), and rare private messing around with voice acting, but I've never noticed any quality issues.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I've never placed much stock in the whole IQ thing personally. A high IQ that's wasted on meaningless tasks is worth less compared to a lower IQ that accomplishes something.

You've obviously never seen Good Will Hunting...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Actually, I have seen that movie, but it was a long time ago and didn't leave a memorable impression on me.

Actually, I have seen that movie, but it was a long time ago and didn't leave a memorable impression on me.

didn't leave a memorable impression on me.

get-the-fuck-out-274x400.jpg

Different strokes. Same goes for me. I either saw it and forgot it or never watched it.

you__re_dead_to_me_by_blackrose294-d5bjsdc.jpg

I haven't even seen the whole thing and I still love it. I'd like to be able to see it beginning to end someday...

I use this, and it works fine for me. I don't use the phantom functionality of mine, but it does have it, and it is under $100USD.

Bear in mind I only really use my microphone to talk to friends online and on Mumble (a small VOIP application), and rare private messing around with voice acting, but I've never noticed any quality issues.

What do you use for the output? A review i watched said you need a 1/4" adapter or something.

Wow just wow.

Let me clear something up first, some time last year I said that I got laid for the first time, that was not true. I can't remember why I said that. Really I haven't even held hands with a girl.

So today I went to my senior prom. I didn't have a date. I just though I would hang out make a fool of myself and regret the day. But I started dancing or at least the closest I could get to dancing. And I started dancing with this black girl, I didn't recognize her but we were having fun. Later a asked her name and realized that it was Jasmine my first crush. Normally she has her hare up and where's glasses that is why i didn't know it was her. So we kept dancing we got closer and closer. Until we were just holding each other swaying back in forth. I don't know what music was playing or even if there was music playing at all. We were just there holding each other. 30 min later my friend taped me on the shoulder and told me that we need to leave (he was my ride) so me and Jasmine went around a corner and kissed. It was my first kiss and wow, I don't have words for it. I got her number and I think I have a girlfriend now. It was the best night of my life so far.

non-euclidean fuck machine