General Chat

Let me put it this way. I'm a big guy and she is a big girl ( we are booth fat)

But my school dose have a lot of large natural breast, I can think of at least 27 natural double Ds

non-euclidean fuck machine

Nicely done Whoovies. Momma's so proud. Make beautiful mulato babies.

I'm probably going to be tied down by next Saturday, assuming the Band Trip bus ride goes according to plan. Hopefully I'll be able to nab the beautiful Miss Audrey as a date. According to band history (I've never been on the band trip), whoever you sit with (assuming they are of the proper sex and orientation for you) on the bus down becomes your gf/bf.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I was SUPPOSED to ask a girl out today, but I missed it. My friend (president of the SCA/Renessaince Faire Club) was holding a Masquerade, and a hot girl I like and am friends with was going. I went, and I managed to get her as a partner for the first dance, but of course that dance changed partners. Then I was stuck with that partner. Then the next one I was too late and another guy (who has gone for her before) got to her. Then in the next one I was too late and there were too many people in the line. Then in the next one a different girl demanded I be her partner (she's single but has admitted she has no interest in me and it's mutual, she just needed a partner). Then she sat out for a dance. Then she left with a DIFFERENT friend while my back was turned so they could go and watch the movie "Burlesque," which there was no way they'd let me join in (there were 3 girls and a gay man, even the boyfriends opted out).

Now I have to ask her out unceremoniously on a Tuesday or Thursday after a boring meeting.

TL;DR: Zach, make sure you get that seat FAST.

EDIT: I posted on Facebook how I had a good time there, and another girl who I had my eye on and who another friend is trying to set us up saw and said she wish she could have gone. She said she didn't have anyone to go with.

Well, fuck. I missed out on asking one girl and maybe pissed off the other. This is a situation I never thought in all my life I'd have to deal with.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I was SUPPOSED to ask a girl out today, but I missed it. My friend (president of the SCA/Renessaince Faire Club) was holding a Masquerade, and a hot girl I like and am friends with was going. I went, and I managed to get her as a partner for the first dance, but of course that dance changed partners. Then I was stuck with that partner. Then the next one I was too late and another guy (who has gone for her before) got to her. Then in the next one I was too late and there were too many people in the line. Then in the next one a different girl demanded I be her partner (she's single but has admitted she has no interest in me and it's mutual, she just needed a partner). Then she sat out for a dance. Then she left with a DIFFERENT friend while my back was turned so they could go and watch the movie "Burlesque," which there was no way they'd let me join in (there were 3 girls and a gay man, even the boyfriends opted out).

Now I have to ask her out unceremoniously on a Tuesday or Thursday after a boring meeting.

TL;DR: Zach, make sure you get that seat FAST.

EDIT: I posted on Facebook how I had a good time there, and another girl who I had my eye on and who another friend is trying to set us up saw and said she wish she could have gone. She said she didn't have anyone to go with.

Well, fuck. I missed out on asking one girl and maybe pissed off the other. This is a situation I never thought in all my life I'd have to deal with.

Dude, stop waiting for an excuse to ask one, and just go ahead and ASK! Your not going to get a date by waiting. So go out there and ask someone. Good luck!

Thing is, Shiny, I've got to get her to like me enough to sit with me over any of her friends. Tomorrow I have band and boy am I going to just lay out the 3 course buffet of compliments.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

But my tumblr says not to, Whooves! Look!

How did you make it into college without learning to read?

Go for it. Despite all the other effort you can put it, the best thing to keep in mind is just going for it. Don’t be wishy-washy about it or hesitate so long that the moment passes. Take the risk and just go for it.

Hey, anybody want some freeware? I like digging up free software. If you wanna do something I'll see what I can dig up :D

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

*Posts something completely unrelated*

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57578712-71/injustice-ea-wins-worst-company-in-america-again/

Am I the only one here that actually just had a perfectly normal, nice date with a perfectly normal, attractive female human being?

Oh. Uh...probably. Yes, more than likely, Chuck the second.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

But my tumblr says not to, Whooves! Look!

How did you make it into college without learning to read?

Go for it. Despite all the other effort you can put it, the best thing to keep in mind is just going for it. Don’t be wishy-washy about it or hesitate so long that the moment passes. Take the risk and just go for it.

Notice that is the last thing on the list. Before it is:

Set the stage. Choosing a romantic setting always helps when you’re trying to make a move. Starry nights, during the perfect song at a concert, a sunset walk, etc. are all great scenarios for romance.
Make it different from your normal hangout. Choosing a more romantic spot, letting them know that you want to see them alone, or dressing up a little bit will differentiate it from just your typical hangout. Setting the stage a bit will help you both to see that there’s something more in the air.
Make them feel special. Prep for making your move by complimenting them or doing something that makes them feel special. They’ll be flattered and impressed and in the right frame of mind for you to make your move.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

All this talk about dating and stuff is amusing to me. On the other hand, I'm asexual and a loner....

Anyways, not much going on with me today, except I got the brilliant idea to download a thousand files to find just one. That wasn't my most thought-out plan.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

good god, the logistics behind going to prom are so much more complicated than I thought they'd be.

to-do:

get boutonniere + corsage

get dinner reservations

pick up rental tux

get a ride there

get pictures taken

done:

get a date

get tickets

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Am I the only one here that actually just had a perfectly normal, nice date with a perfectly normal, attractive female human being?

Most likely. I've never been on a date in my life. :|

But why would you want "normal"? Normal is dull and boring, the odd is far better!

Most likely. I've never been on a date in my life. :|

bro-fist-o.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."