General Chat

Well give it to me first, and I'll make them go away... I have a talent for that. Mainly because I use pirated stuff to fix the problems left in by the devs.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well give it to me first, and I'll make them go away... I have a talent for that. Mainly because I use pirated stuff to fix the problems left in by the devs.

Left in by the devs on purpose for the pirated version of games.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

And the pirated versions are the only ones that fix the problems.

I once managed to get trapped in a wall in Portal 2. You can't really fix the fact that I'm an idiot.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

And the pirated versions are the only ones that fix the problems.

Or buy the games, and not deal with the problems.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Buying the games still has the problems... I'm talking about memory leaks, bad programming, and corrupt file problems. I actually purchased 2 separate copies of the Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary Collection, (back in 2008) and they didn't even come with a code that would allow the install of Spearhead... There are several instances where the devs actually used the cracked .exe for their updates because the pirates were better programmers than the devs.

Eh, I don't pirate games mainly 'cause I'm too lazy and I like supporting game developers.

On another note, sometimes I wonder maybe I have too much time to spare:

5sJdIj5.png

Time is am illusion. Lunch time doubley so

rep him for the quote omg

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I honestly don't remember what my rep was prior to the patch. I think it was somewhere around 120... maybe. Fuck. Now I feel bad. All that hard work making you people think I like you enough to give me positive sentiments in numerical forms, and then it's just gone.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

On another note, though, i really really really like to in garry's mod make nice pictures and ragdoll poses with it. Sometimes i think i am getting good:

eED4nZi.jpg

bCuUUjW.jpg

Though it took me over a year and a half to get anywhere near decent. Either ways Im probably bragging a little bit but I wanted to share that.