General Chat

Eh, I wouldn't know. Though sometimes I've messed up when taking my medications so I guess its something like that.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

It's more like, people don't want to go through all the effort because it ruins the 'mood'.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So do I, but what I find even more amusing is when a couple fervently believes that they are fully protected from pregnancy because of all the stuff they use, and they end up with a little girl 9 months later... It's happened more than once to people I knew, and they sat and argued with me about the efficacy of birth control less than a moth before the pregnancy...

I don't get birth control. I don't know how it works and I really don't care, seeing as I'm a male virgin. Best method is to have the guy wear protection. Condoms save lives, kids.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well, seeing as I'm both asexual and aromantic...

On another note, oops

cjlESBK.jpg

Garry's Mod faceposing can be tricky at best.

I don't get birth control. I don't know how it works and I really don't care, seeing as I'm a male virgin. Best method is to have the guy wear protection. Condoms save lives, kids.

Did you not read the graphic? Condoms are not the most effective, and have a failure rate of over 14%.

Sometimes I wonder how ZIP archives became the standard for file compression. It's not even close to being the best.

It was non-free, and Microsoft decided to adopt it for integration into their OS. Most free formats will never become an accepted standard, simply because companies can't license the format. (which is why HDMI is vastly more popular than the far superior DisplayPort)

Which is unfortunate. I'd prefer 7Z over it any day, but then when I send files to other people, lot of time they don't know how to open it. (Also, for the record, I use Bandizip. 7-Zip is good but the lack of drag and drop is a pain after a while...)

Try WinRAR... The new RAR5 format is very close to the max level 7z compression, and uses some of the 7z algorithms... It also has better features. (and works with 7z decompression, and regular zip files)

I can also send you a copy of WinRAR 3.90 that has an unlimited license, and you can install newer versions over it to maintain the license... (if you want to get rid of the annoying message that tells you to buy it after a month)

That'd be cool, thanks.

On another note, I was installing some older games to my computer and one of them just shut down because I wasn't running in 256-colour mode. Welp.

This whole place is kinda dead in case you haven't noticed.

I wish it was more active like back in 2011 and 2012, I also wish we had Nagisa and Blighty back.

the name's riley

This whole place is kinda dead in case you haven't noticed.

I wish it was more active like back in 2011 and 2012, I also wish we had Nagisa and Blighty back.

Yes but Alexx was the last person I thought would leave. She was always very active

non-euclidean fuck machine