General Chat

This whole place is kinda dead in case you haven't noticed.

I wish it was more active like back in 2011 and 2012, I also wish we had Nagisa and Blighty back.

Yes but Alexx was the last person I thought would leave. She was always very active

I'm pretty sure Alyxx didn't 'leave', all of us have been on-and-off posting here for a while.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Yeah, I check the forum every day but I don't post very often. There's just not really anything new here, it's the same threads all the time that we've been posting in for years, and we haven't gotten any new members that actually stuck around in a while either.

What ever did happen to blighty anyway? He hasn't logged in for a year now.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

There are a lot of people from back in the day that stopped coming here because of the MLP war... Some because they ended up not being able to post anything MLP outside of the MLP thread, and others because there was just so much MLP spam. Honestly, I was just about to stop coming here myself because of the spam. (good thing it stopped)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It was bad enough that someone actually got banned for spamming MLP stuff...

Nah, it wasn't that, it was because I had posted a pic, and when I went and removed it by request, it didn't get fully removed... It wasn't even an Accursed Farms ban, it was the site that hosts Accursed Farms that banned me for the pic. (it was apparently too graphic to see a pile of dead bodies)

SO THAT'S HOW YOU GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME.

Anyway, most of the active users left long after that whole MLP situation. Jack Noir wasn't banned strictly over spamming MLP hate either, he also left offensive remarks against religious and LGBT people IIRC.

Blighty's been online, just not frequently. He's really busy as far as I know, but he's made some visits. I think his last login was in February this year actually.

the name's riley

Nah, it wasn't that, it was because I had posted a pic, and when I went and removed it by request, it didn't get fully removed... It wasn't even an Accursed Farms ban, it was the site that hosts Accursed Farms that banned me for the pic. (it was apparently too graphic to see a pile of dead bodies)

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Jack Noir. He was also banned for just being a general douchebag, too, so...

EDIT: Yeah and what User said.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I've only been banned once...

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Jack Noir. He was also banned for just being a general douchebag, too, so...

Ah.

I've only been banned once...

That's what the government wants you to think.

the name's riley

No, all of my thoughts have been banned by the government, and they want me to think they haven't banned them.

Wow.

Indeed... And it's the same for everyone else. If they could, they would police thought itself.

Also i'm getting a lot of internal server errors and occasional sql error. I guess the server/database/forum software/something cant handle 50 zillion guests too good.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.