General Chat

Well, I've been "around" quite a bit recently. Nashville, Orlando, Jacksonville, Asheville, Charleston. Mostly for pre-college stuff. And also there's been work, relationship crap, family drama, plus a good dose of sleeplessness in the mix. And Mass Effect. Lots of Mass Effect. You?

Chuck! It's only been like, six months! How long are you sticking around this time?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Good! Now all we need is blighty to come back.

the name's riley

Hello man omg maybe we should hang out once again in this site more often?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well, I've been "around" quite a bit recently. Nashville, Orlando, Jacksonville, Asheville, Charleston. Mostly for pre-college stuff. And also there's been work, relationship crap, family drama, plus a good dose of sleeplessness in the mix. And Mass Effect. Lots of Mass Effect. You?

Got a job. Work sucks ass. I hate it. But then I realize I get money out of it, so I'm happy for a while.

Then I go back to work and hate it all over again.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Got a job. Work sucks ass. I hate it. But then I realize I get money out of it, so I'm happy for a while.

Yeah, that's always been my theory. Money is usually worth the suckyness. What kinda work are you doing, if you don't mind my asking?

Yeah, that's always been my theory. Money is usually worth the suckyness. What kinda work are you doing, if you don't mind my asking?

I work with a friend of the family who specializes in door and window placement, but he does a variety of jobs for different people. Today I had the unfortunate business of tearing down an 80 year old man's huge wooden fence by digging several feet holes into the ground to pull the poles out, then cleaning up the mess of that job so that we can put in a new fence for him by digging MORE holes and placing NEW poles into them with concrete, which should take a good week or two.

It may not sound that hard, but working for six hours doing nothing but digging and pulling roots out of the ground isn't something I'm normally accustomed to doing. I'll get used to it eventually I'm sure, but for now it's a bitch to even stand up straight.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Believe it or not, I've done exactly that, so I feel ya. But yeah, don't worry; you do get accustomed to that sort of work over time. Eat plenty of protein and you just might accidentally get swole.

Also, "tearing the ground asunder and hoisting the roots of trees out of the earth and then proceeding to shove logs into the dirt and trap them in place with liquid rock" can sound kind of badass if you need it to.

There are however some places that you will loathe digging more than 6 inches down... In Pueblo West, you hit hard-pack dirt and clay at 6-9 inches, and it's like digging through concrete. In the desert areas of Arizona, you get 6 inches down, and you need a backhoe to get any deeper. Digging a 6 foot hole is a day's work, and digging a foundation hole takes months.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

'sup foo's.

Holy shit your back!

*looks at everyone being happy to see him*

*feels sad no such reaction happened when I returned*

*stopes giving a fuck and returns to being happy chuck is back*

non-euclidean fuck machine

My mother is talking about putting down the cat we've had for years. Not because of his age or hes in pain or anything but because she's tired of buying cat food and litter.

Shit now I'm crying.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

My mother is talking about putting down the cat we've had for years. Not because of his age or hes in pain or anything but because she's tired of buying cat food and litter.

Shit now I'm crying.

Well, if i would love my cat, i would buy him food and clean up after him myself.

"You are responsible for the things you tame."