General Chat

Haven't seen Blight in ages...

Oh hi. I'm not dead. Just scheming.

WHAT DID I SAY! WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY! EVERY TIME I BRING UP AN ABSENT USER THEY COME BACK WITH IN THE WEEK!

Idunno man. I was just kinda minding my own business dicking around with the UDK engine when this giant black circle formed around me and I kinda sunk into the floor and, well, here I am.

Retired Forum Moderator

Haven't seen Blight in ages...

WHAT DID I SAY! WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY! EVERY TIME I BRING UP AN ABSENT USER THEY COME BACK WITH IN THE WEEK!

Quick! Talk about Nagisa!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I believe she was mentioned along with ABG and Carl.

I still have them on my steam I think, but hell if we ever talk anymore. I miss those days :(

Retired Forum Moderator

I believe she was mentioned along with ABG and Carl.

I still have them on my steam I think, but hell if we ever talk anymore. I miss those days :(

Yeah, you and me both. The last I've seen of ABG was back in 2012, I think he deleted and blocked me in October for reasons that are still unknown to me.

the name's riley

ABG's been around since the forum first started, 16th member if you check the list.

the name's riley

I was browsing the site since before the forum launch but I never bothered to make an account until a few months after. Even then I wasn't active till another few months later. I do remember browsing as a guest and watching Alyxx thunder post though lol. Was already over like 1000 posts when I made mine.

Retired Forum Moderator

I may have been a bit late to the forum, but I'm definitely an old-timer... It sucks that so many of the other old-timers are gone... I still keep in contact with Blue every now and then. (he's apparently forgotten all about the forum)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'll try,

For thou who sleeps so far and away

Head my call! Get online okay

Drag un to the IP door

Assemble user and post once more!

NAGOSA! With my powers I summon Thee!

non-euclidean fuck machine

I remember lurking around the blog for a while, if I posted, it was like once or twice. Then I found out about the forums, and well, the rest is history. Also, I wouldn't call myself a veteran, but at the very least, I'd call myself an old forum user, who's been through the ups and downs. Fun fact: I'm the reason the Forum Games sub-section exists.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I was browsing the site since before the forum launch but I never bothered to make an account until a few months after. Even then I wasn't active till another few months later. I do remember browsing as a guest and watching Alyxx thunder post though lol. Was already over like 1000 posts when I made mine.

Hey, I'm not proud of my post-whoring. :P But what can I say, I liked the forum and liked being active.

I'll try,

For thou who sleeps so far and away

Head my call! Get online okay

Drag un to the IP door

Assemble user and post once more!

NAGOSA! With my powers I summon Thee!

NO! YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!!! NAGOSA IS AN ANCIENT FORUM-EATING DEMON!!!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hey, I'm not proud of my post-whoring. :P But what can I say, I liked the forum and liked being active.

I do hope "Liked" being past tense is a mere slip of the tongue? :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Not really. I used to like this forum but I quickly got to love it and love posting here.

tumblr_ltunytOINE1qdhydu.jpg

I see what you fucking did there.

Retired Forum Moderator