General Chat

protip: hitting yourself in the face with a hammer is usually not recommended

Depends on which end of the hammer... That's your problem right there, you're just holding it inside-out.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Have you ever seen it snow when it is above freezing? It was 39 degrees this morning, and it was snowing... I drove my Mom to work in it, then on the way back, it switched to rain, then back to snow...

It keeps other people off the road, and looks beautiful... I love it!

So do I, but then again I'm in an area that doesn't know what it is in the first place. (I'm from South Dakota, so I know weather, but I live in Pueblo, CO, and they get about as much precipitation as Phoenix, AZ)

you should see Southern California. The people here are hilariously unused to water coming from the sky in any form.

Then again, we only have 2 seasons. Summer and lesser summer. Nice and sunny all year around.

Retired Forum Moderator

Where I live, we have two seasons: Rain and Snow.

It's hell for someone with arthritis and migraines.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

you should see Southern California. The people here are hilariously unused to water coming from the sky in any form.

Then again, we only have 2 seasons. Summer and lesser summer. Nice and sunny all year around.

I started driving in Phoenix, AZ... A light sprinkle, and people thought the world was being flooded again.

Where I live, we have two seasons: Rain and Snow.

It's hell for someone with arthritis and migraines.

I love snow and rain... My favorite times of year.

I'll take them... This place needs more precipitation anyways. (officially a desert)

Where I live every few years we get snow in June or July. Its a bit ridiculous really.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

It's snowing again here (Minnesota). I don't like it.

Ooh what part of the state are you in? I'm near the Cities. Brooklyn Park.

It's snowing again here (Minnesota). I don't like it.

Ooh what part of the state are you in? I'm near the Cities. Brooklyn Park.

Blaine.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Not bad... You guys get as much snow around there as we do over in the Vermillion area of South Dakota. (where I grew up)

Interesting thing that happened about an hour ago:

Me and two friends are waiting for one friends bus, just sitting in a park chillin'. A guy walks by on the street, staring at us, we just ignore it and keep talking. We then see him start walking towards us, he is wobbling around pretty bad, he comes up to us and says something that no one could understand and leaves in the matter of 3 seconds. After about 1 minute he returns again and starts speaking some foreign language (he was coloured). At first we just assumed that he was drunk but then he starts shouting, waving and just wobbling around. He is doing some weird gestures and its impossible to make out what he is saying. We figure out that he can understand english and start asking him if he is all right. Guess what response we got? The guy gets down on his knees, points at me and screams: "GOD *MUMBLE* JESUS!!! THE CHILDREN THEY WALK THIS PATH!!! *points to the right* BUT *mumble* THIS PATH!!! *points to the right*. We all start laughing because this is just absurd. He goes on like this for some time and we ask him if he has drank too much or taken any drugs, he just goes: "NO!! NO SMOKE! GOD DOESNT WANT ME TO SMOKE!" He then pulls out a pack of cigarettes. My friend says we gotta go because the bus is leaving in like 15 minutes, so we tell this guy that we need to leave, he walks with us to the road and starts lighting a cigarette. So we take advantage of this opportunity and get out of there ASAP.

Otherwise its probably been one of the best days ever. How was your day, poeple of accursedfarms?

"Life sucks sober!"

Well, that was an interesting story... Maybe he was having a seizure...

My day was OK... I found out I have to lose 40lbs or 2 inches off my waist to join the Navy... Exercise, here I come... Reluctantly...

I used to screw around on garry's mod all the time. It used to be free and I would play with 3 or 4 of my friends at a time and we would do the dumbest crap, but it made us laugh for literally hours at a time. Amazing times, hahaha. ( Relevant because I think that's where that screenshot is from? Correct me if I'm wrong...)

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde