General Chat

Nice! How many sealant layers, and what type of sealant?

It's 2 layers of boiled linseed oil.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm going to NIN concert next month . It's going to be fun

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Thinking about the trip I'm taking to see EDC once I'm 21.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Electric Daisy Carnival

It's basically a rave in a massive motocross stadium with like 4 or 5 stages with different DJ's playing different music all at once, so you can walk from stage to stage to hear different things. They also have really amazing light show displays along with the music. There are also carnival rides and stands, like a normal carnival would have, but the appeal is the music. The kind of thing where you would get super-buzzed beforehand and have the time of your life.

Sounds like fun... Let me know how it goes.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm pretty annoyed at the Gmail spam filters right now. This morning I found 5 obvious phishing emails in my inbox, yet in the spambox was a bunch of legitimate emails.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I had that glitch yesterday, but it was only 1 e-mail that made it past the spam filters, and none that were legit went into spam...

Look at a thing I made for my cover photo on Facebook:

facebook_cover_photo.png

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It sounds interesting!
Sounds like fun... let me know how it goes.

Here's a short clip of it in action if you were interested:

dShL6YBPJBQ

The most clear sign that school is over working me presented itself last night in the form of a dream where I dreamt that I was trying to finish a 3D model but the UV's refused to map properly and then the whole dream crash, only to have a floating windows error saying "built with UDK has stopped responding"

I get the weirdest stress dreams.

Retired Forum Moderator

The most clear sign that school is over working me presented itself last night in the form of a dream where I dreamt that I was trying to finish a 3D model but the UV's refused to map properly and then the whole dream crash, only to have a floating windows error saying "built with UDK has stopped responding"

I get the weirdest stress dreams.

Normally when that happens I have a dream where I complete all my work, and naturally I wake up shortly after to great disappointment.

the name's riley

Normally when that happens I have a dream where I complete all my work, and naturally I wake up shortly after to great disappointment.

I get those about finding a decent job...

I just made myself sick from getting too upset and worked up about things. That wasnt too smart of me.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.