General Chat

If I lived in Europe, and had enough money, or simply had enough money, then yes... Otherwise, no.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Did someone somehow get access to my account? I was automatically logged out of it for whatever reason and my password wasn't working, I had to reset it.

the name's riley

It's possible that your cookies got reset and you mistyped your password (unless you're using a password manager). You might want to change the password for the associated email on your account just to be on the safe side.

On the other hand, I got this dumb comment on one of my Steam Workshop addons.

sy2lCoN.png

Good grief.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Not sure which is worse, the fact that they typed "an brony" instead of "a brony" (BTW, grammar and spelling normally doesn't bother me, the only time it does is wen ppl typ lyke dis), or that it seems like the person who originally made that has ADD.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What was that about ADD? Wait, I think I just saw a bat... Oh, shiny... Did you say something, or did I? I could go for some pizza...

Sorry, forgot to remove the hyperactive part first.

It's possible that your cookies got reset and you mistyped your password (unless you're using a password manager). You might want to change the password for the associated email on your account just to be on the safe side.

On the other hand, I got this dumb comment on one of my Steam Workshop addons.

sy2lCoN.png

Good grief.

Da hell? O.o

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Did I mention that I have ADHD? And that there is something shiny over there?

Between my short memory and attention span I can forget what I was dammit i forgot the rest of the sentence

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Did I mention that I have ADHD? And that there is something shiny over there?

Has anyone mentioned that this isn't the random thread?

the name's riley

I'm still trying to figure out when ADHD became an insult. I have a very bad case of it and it's more of a challenge than an impairment to me.Although I'm sure Psycho didn't mean that to be an insult it did kinda come out like one

Moving on, I have 6 months to make 2 games to graduate and I'm basically at the point where I don't know what to do for 4 of those months since I'm already a good 1/4th through the required content to graduate in the first 3 weeks. I honestly thought a sidescroller in CryENGINE would be harder but setting up the side camera basically solved like 80% of the work on the character and that took 5 hours to learn, build, test and redo because I accidentally deleted said camera without knowing and saving it. -.-

Retired Forum Moderator

If you get them to alpha, I'd be happy to be a tester for you.

Guys

Guys

Are you seeing what I'm seeing

241b6cb615.jpg

It's an image signature

Oh man I can feel this place returning to its former glory already

Now all we need is a functioning rep and title system

and a more active community. :C

I have 6 months to make 2 games to graduate and I'm basically at the point where I don't know what to do for 4 of those months since I'm already a good 1/4th through the required content to graduate in the first 3 weeks. I honestly thought a sidescroller in CryENGINE would be harder but setting up the side camera basically solved like 80% of the work on the character and that took 5 hours to learn, build, test and redo because I accidentally deleted said camera without knowing and saving it. -.-

Ah yesss I remember this.

Sounds like it's turning out well too, mind posting a video for us sometime in the future? C:

the name's riley

Is it an automatic sig, or does the person just append that to the end of all posts? (kinda like Alyxx making all text pink)

Is it an automatic sig, or does the person just append that to the end of all posts? (kinda like Alyxx making all text pink)

I checked the signature page, you can attach s to signatures now so it's automatic.

the name's riley

I could abuse this so awesomely... I'll keep it to a minimum though. ;P

I could abuse this so awesomely... I'll keep it to a minimum though. ;P

Last thing we want is this taken away from us again, bullsykins.

the name's riley

You're no fun... :`(

[EDIT] The image tags still don't work properly in the signatures. I am from now on manually adding a signature.

[EDIT2] That wasn't checked when I checked last, but now it is... Now it's unchecked, and I have a regular sig.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)