General Chat

I never get those enlargement emails. Just piles upon piles of hackers attempting to scam me for the information to my inactive World of Warcraft account.

First step to being successful: Spell correctly. Second step: Don't use hotmail. Third step: Target accounts you can actually get into.

Retired Forum Moderator

I get the occasional misspelled scam email about my "ITunes Account." Which I don't have. Also random dating offers from horny married women, which is made even more amusing when you consider that I'm both asexual and aromantic (which means I feel neither sexual nor romantic attraction to anyone). It's pretty great.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I'm both asexual and aromantic (which means I feel neither sexual nor romantic attraction to anyone).

I'm almost the exact opposite, but I can fake it quite well.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I recently did a reassessment of my sexuality and I'm fairly confident that I'm bisexual now. But the homosexual side of that is reserved only for guys I'm very close to and who I know are gay as well.

Basically, a random guy can't have my booty and I don't want his. But I could absolutely be in a relationship with a friend.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You mean you're attracted to anything that moves?

Yes, but not sexually. I want as many friends as I possibly can, and crave female companionship at any relationship level.

And I can make anyone believe that I am or am not attracted in any way to them. (whether I am or not)

It took me a while to figure out I was asexual and not just a weird person who didn't have any interest in sex. (Same goes with the aromanticism.) I didn't even know it existed until a few years ago.

I'd say I'm also the opposite as well. Even now I still debate whether I'm just bisexual or all the way into pansexual and I basically prefer romance over sex even if I do have trouble getting close to people.

I recently did a reassessment of my sexuality and I'm fairly confident that I'm bisexual now. But the homosexual side of that is reserved only for guys I'm very close to and who I know are gay as well.

If you want the super specific term for that I believe it's Heterosexual Biromantic (or homoromantic if you only prefer romantic relationships with the same sex) It's basically a sexual attraction to the opposite sex with the capability of romantic attractions to both sexes. Just a guess :P

Don't ask me how I know these terms lol. I've spent unhealthy amounts of time on tumblr and some regrets are had. They seem to be all about labels over there.

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh, Tumblr. I've had to limit how much I go on there because it was just a bit too crazy for me and not good for my mood swings at all. The times I do go on there, the XKit extension has a blacklist and a post-blocking extension which I make plenty use of.

So, in today's news... A Florida female human (I wouldn't call her a woman at this point) paid $20,000 to get a third breast.

Her reasons:

1. to make her unattractive to men (what person with 2 brain cells would ever come to his conclusion?)

2. to get a reality TV show on MTV (who hasn't even replied to her desperate pleas for recognition)

The overall result:

1. 50 men die from excessive masturbation to the idea

2. 5000 people die from facepalming too hard at her first reason

I just got a spam email offering to "make me a new man." I guess they're offering gender reassignment surgery now.

I just got a spam email offering to "make me a new man." I guess they're offering gender reassignment surgery now.

Last time I checked my inbox it was full of stuff from old websites I forgot I even signed up for with maybe like one "date horny asian singles!" email.

the name's riley

I just got one so beautiful that I had to screenshot the gmail entry.

behold, viggaarra! Beest quality onliinee! You can even get Levtiraa and Cilais!

vigara.thumb.png.95f7bbdee8ee08bda55444251bef03f7.png

Retired Forum Moderator

My most recent spam said that "small is a dirty word"... And then gave a random selection of numbers and letters.

So I gotta ask, does anyone else on this forum find twerking horrifically unattractive? It's such a popular trend but it just makes me so uncomfortable, and yet I haven't ever seen anyone claim to not like it yet.

Retired Forum Moderator