General Chat

There are threads dedicated to that. I have a feeling you've already found them by now ;)

Haha, yea I'm probably going to be really active in those xD I'm a person who loves to debate and share her insight on the world.

uL9TK5KDCpc

BTW, I live in Minnesota, so hearing about this is kinda scary, but kinda cool at the same time.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm still trying to mentally envision a bear throwing a 50 pound rock. That's terror right there.

So just now I was having some slight internet trouble and things were loading super slow. I tried to go back to the index and the most appropriate load hang happened.

LqSgOD3.png

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm still trying to mentally envision a bear throwing a 50 pound rock. That's terror right there.

What's even more crazy is that my dad told me that the bear threw the rock five times before the window cracked.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@Rarity

That is just... amazing. XD It's in caps and everything.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

So just now I was having some slight internet trouble and things were loading super slow. I tried to go back to the index and the most appropriate load hang happened.

LqSgOD3.png

if image signatures were still allowed i would definitely use this.

the name's riley

What's even more crazy is that my dad told me that the bear threw the rock five times before the window cracked.

And yet, it still only shattered 1 of the 5 layers... (in other words, the bear cost the zoo a lot of money, and that's about it)

LqSgOD3.png

Very nice.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Y'know, I think Cartoon Hangover has turned into the equivalent of Machinima. Many videos, no cartoons.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'm gonna go ahead and post something here now!

X3 I'm pretty sure the large majority of users use Java, and in my attempts to find old written code for a new project, I found my first java game that I made. It works completely and it's really challenging and addicting. :D

You're the purple little fishy monster thing, and you got to avoid the orange fishy monster things. X3 The portal in the middle gives you points whenever you're hovering over it, but if you touch the orange fishy monsters, you lose points. Get up to 1000 points to win! :D

Makes me feel so proud. >W< I made every little bit of this. Well, other than using Greenfoot as the program to write the code on in the first place. But all the code, and all the graphics, all written and drawn by me! :D Hooray!

I swear, this is my own game and I've only ever beat it once. XD My boyfriend's beat it like... 3 times though. Probably cause everyone's better at games than me. :P

Also, since it's Java, your computer might have a spazz and say; "Do you trust this file?" X3 I actually have no idea what to do about that.

Slicks.zip

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

It's an odd day when the Random thread has a conversation going and the general chat is youtube videos.

Retired Forum Moderator

Do you want to have a conversation? okay, fair enough. what would you do if you were gone for a long time from home, and you were going home tomorrow. what is the first thing you'd do?

Jump onto my bed and let the memory foam embrace me. Seriously any long amount of time from home I really start to notice how much I hate hotel beds.

Retired Forum Moderator

You could try getting arrested. That's usually a good ice breaker for your first time back home after a year.