General Chat

Auch, I'm back home on Arran for a bit. So much to do. Ceilidh tonight, mowing the lawn tomorrow. Planning on stripping down my Dell Laptop and upgrading the RAM while I'm at it. And I'm going to start work on defretting my hollowbody bass.

Other tasks:

Bass cover videos for YouTube (now with two cameras for different angles!)

Planning my FM-spinoff.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Well, this is a true story. I'm going home on leave tomorrow after being gone for a year, and i'm debating on the first thing id want to do.

Get a burger.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey, I'm trying to open a sound bank file from a PS2 game. It's a .bnk and so far I've tried PSound, Dragon UnPacker, MFAudio and GameExtractor, but none of those managed to open it. Does anyone have any idea what program might work?

Hey, I'm trying to open a sound bank file from a PS2 game. It's a .bnk and so far I've tried PSound, Dragon UnPacker, MFAudio and GameExtractor, but none of those managed to open it. Does anyone have any idea what program might work?

Google to the rescue!

1. Try simply double clicking it. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to realize that Windows Media Player is capable of opening .mid files because of something like this. XD Too darn long!!

2. http://www.solvusoft.com/en/file-extensions/file-extension-bnk/

3. Apparently scanning your Windows registry might help?

4. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?622961-Extracting-bnk-files

This is a very handy forum thread I found. :3

Good luck! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Did some minor surgery to my Dell XPS L502x today (in that I stripped it down bar removing the motherboard). Cleaned the fan and heat sink, and put in new RAM. 4 times as much as it had yesterday.

Also cleaned the screen. God DAMN that needed a clean.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Pushes glasses up his nose Well you see, technically it isn't until the 19th, which is less then one hour from where I live.

That aside, why thanks guys.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

^_^ Happy Birthday from Australia then!

I hope it's filled with happiness. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Well... It appears that I need only make 1100 posts more than Alyxx from now to regain the top poster spot on the forum. Lets discuss the ramifications shall we. (muahahaAHAHAH!)

My estimates say that's gonna take 3 posts a day for a year for that to happen. Good luck with that, man.

Welp, now what?

But... on average, BTG posts 8.2 posts per day. Thus...

It'll only take him 135 days as long as Alyxx doesn't post anything from here on. XD Which I doubt will happen.

-------

I've been posting less frequently these last few months... I'd give it 250 days with Alyxx's recent posting habits. (or less if I start 'spamming' the forum, which I never do)

Just go to forum games, you can get a good twenty posts a day. And I know that because at one point, you did.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

If we're talking about maximum posts in a day, I think I topped out over 100 a couple times back during the forum war.

Just go to forum games, you can get a good twenty posts a day. And I know that because at one point, you did.

That reminds me of that one time I was on a forum that had currency involved. The more words you post, the more site money you get. I posted... Like... 7 chapters of a fan-fiction I wrote, and I have over $100,000 on the forum. XD I'm the richest user.

-------