General Chat

Hooray! Happy AccursedFarmsBirthday to me! :D I didn't even realize. XP

It feels... good! XD *gets up on the stage, clears throat, taps microphone* I would like to thank my friends and my Accursed Farm family for supporting me through this year. XP And I would not have made it this far without you. Probably because I would have gotten so deathly bored of the place. :P

This site, I've never met such a welcoming page of darkness before. :lol: The colour scheme, whilst at first glance looks rather moody and dark, has turned into something that makes me oh so entertained! :D

I'd like to personally thank the douchey UCP issues for making sure that I didn't mess up any names and avatars. XP And thank Ross Scott for providing such a beautiful place for me and others to come round and discuss all sorts of topics!

It wasn't long ago when I was given a 'moderator' title... and I am more than happy taking up such a task - as to moderate and keep the forum as a safe and comfortable place. It thrills me even more to know that I am the youngest moderator here. XP Both in join date, and actual birth. :lol:

And lastly... I hope for many happy days ahead!

Alright, speech over! :lol: That was fun. X3

Congtats,Jeb! :D Also,good luck going to America!

@Jeb_CC: Happy AF anniversary, Jeb! Belatedly, sorry...

So, it's been a year already... Time perception is a strange thing, sometimes it feels like it only happened yesterday, sometimes - like ages ago.

Regards

:P Mate, you gotta stop saying 'sorry' for every little thing. Actually, don't stop. XD I like it. It's most of the time unneeded, but I like it. :P Which means you gotta keep saying it. Mwahaha!

You had your AF anniversary-birthday-thingy this month too though! But it was like, 20 days ago. XP So Happy belated AF birthday to you too!

Oh, sorry! :P

Heh, I don't even remember my age here, let alone the date. I must be one the old hermits with a metre-long unkempt grey beard and dressed in rags - in forum terms.

But, thank you! :-)

Regards

4 years and 19 days!

I would boast about how thoughtful it is of me to have remembered the date, but I found it's LITERALLY right under our avatars. XD We've just all been so blind to it, our eyes skim over it most of the time. :P This whole forum layout has so many little details that you can easily miss. X3 Or not miss. Like that time I accidentally edited Rarity's own post instead of quoting it - deleting all he wrote and replacing it with my own random snot. XD Oops! It's okay! I learnt from my mistake! And Rarity thought he was tripping, so it was funny as all hell. :P

Now that you pointed it out - yeah, I must have gone blind to not see it... (Hmmm, why could that happen, I wonder??)

Oh, you - what's the term? - manifested through Rarity's post? :D

Regards

Yesss, I did. XP And soon, I'll have everyone's posts reflecting my own! Mwahaha!

XD Actually, how terrible would that be? Just go and edit everyone's latest posts to say something else, just re-write it all in Japanese or something. XP That'd be an awesome prank. But it'll probably get me 'fired'. :P So I'm not gonna do that. Rarity can give it a shot though. If he ends up disappearing from the forum, we can assume the outcome of his treachery was awful. XD

The best part about that too was I noticed right after I woke up so there was a period of time where I was just staring at my own post squinting in confusion wondering when I said any of that.

I think I'll pass on that though. XD

Mate, you must have had the worst timing for me then. XD I saw my mistake right after I edited your post, and you managed to see my error in less than 5 minutes afterwards. Dammit Rarity!! XD Gave me no time to fix it. It was hilarious though, I was messaging Kyou on Steam like an insane psycho going; "I FUCKED UP. I FUCKED UP. THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME. RARITY'S GONNA KILL ME."

Normally I love Thanksgiving and Christmas but this year I'm not too excited. This may sound cold but those 2 holidays involve extended family for me and I don't want to see them right now. Currently my extended family is an absolute wreck and I'm not sure I can handle seeing that first hand.

I like many parts of Thanksgiving, but there are 2 I loathe...

1. Dishes. I almost always end up getting roped into doing dishes after doing a lot of the cooking.

2. Crowds. My sister's house is the only one big enough to accommodate my immediate family, and she tends to invite many others in addition, so it's usually very loud, and is talk about things completely uninteresting to me. (essentially: boring + noisy)

Christmas is similar, but at least there are presents to make up for it.

I tend to get a strange feeling at this time of the year. I associate it with the coming of the festive season, and it feels somewhat...spiritual. It sounds pretentious/childish, but the onset of autumn and the transition into winter in Britain gives off a kind of magical aura for me. Maybe it's a kind of nostalgia. But I've been feeling it pretty much every year since I was single-digits old.

It's a kind of winding down, relaxing and seeing your loved ones and all that jazz. Then again this is the first festive season I'll have not being in education, so maybe having a job will change all that.

I tend to get a strange feeling at this time of the year. I associate it with the coming of the festive season, and it feels somewhat...spiritual. It sounds pretentious/childish, but the onset of autumn and the transition into winter in Britain gives off a kind of magical aura for me. Maybe it's a kind of nostalgia. But I've been feeling it pretty much every year since I was single-digits old.

It's a kind of winding down, relaxing and seeing your loved ones and all that jazz. Then again this is the first festive season I'll have not being in education, so maybe having a job will change all that.

Same here. I love autumn, especially all the colours, the shorter days, the Halloween...

While I don't get to experience autumn and winter (thanks to tropical climate) but the semestral break on late October does the trick for me. A well deserved break after a stressful semester and preparation for the next one. Christmas is okay, but like BTG, I never liked dealing with dishes and crowds.

Ehhh... I've NEVER been excited for Christmas before, really. XD It's just not fun to me. It just seems like another party or whatever. I'd rather spend Christmas just like every other day. X3 Actually, I dislike Christmas. XD I am the grinch apparently. All the shops close, I'm forced to talk to relatives who I hate with a passion, there's nothing to do, the food is usually horrible. And presents? I hate people buying me gifts, cause 90% of the time, it's something I'll never use. XD I just ask for money, but even then, I STILL get gifts that I'll never do anything with. Blarghh! Christmas... *shivers*