General Chat

@Vappy: Arghh... that sucks. I'll see how it goes... will try to do some mass-testing, make sure everything in the case is running properly...

Get on irc everyone lets party! *whale noise*

I second this party proposal!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I just got a reply email to a job application written in Comic Sans.

What is this world coming to?

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah,I agree.Comic Sans sucks ba**s.

Does anyone plan to do a schedule of when an IRC party starts?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

*looks down and twiddles fingers* But... I actually like comic sans...

XD Everyone hates it.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

*looks down and twiddles fingers* But... I actually like comic sans...

XD Everyone hates it.

Relevant:

OBibXwwLBts

Yeah in all honesty, I see nothing wrong with Comic Sans. Sure, it has the comic book font look to it (hence the name), but is it really that bad? Is it really truly table flipping bad?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

This isn't so much a comment of "I hate comic sans" so much as it is a "did they really just use it in a business environment?"

Retired Forum Moderator

I mean I don't hate Comic Sans in general,it's about what Rarity said.

Still waiting for an answer to my previous question.

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

Well, MrKittyCat technically already replied. X3 Not too sure what you mean though. Schedule? Like... a weekly thing? I'd imagine that'd be rather tedious and not a lot of people wouldn't be able to roll with that. I mean, we had a good party yesterday which was formed basically because JekkyRoo said there's stuff happening in the IRC. XD We had Username, JekkyRoo, AP_Pastor, MrKittyCat and myself.

-------

Well, MrKittyCat technically already replied. X3 Not too sure what you mean though. Schedule? Like... a weekly thing? I'd imagine that'd be rather tedious and not a lot of people wouldn't be able to roll with that. I mean, we had a good party yesterday which was formed basically because JekkyRoo said there's stuff happening in the IRC. XD We had Username, JekkyRoo, AP_Pastor, MrKittyCat and myself.

I mean at what time of day exactly?

11 AM?13 PM?

I mean at what time of day exactly?

11 AM?13 PM?

Well, 13pm doesn't exactly exist... XP But I mean, we can try to make it work. :lol:

You also gotta give way more detail than that mate. What time zone? UCT x+? Personally, I think just saying; "I'm on the IRC" is good enough. XD Like JekkyRoo did. I've been on the IRC for the past 6 hours now, nobody is usually online during that time though. Will be on the IRC for the next 3 hours though... if anyone wants to join.

-------

Great, I'm 3 days late to the party... Also, that is definitely either a dead video card, (extremely high likelihood) or the slot the card is plugged into is dead. (unbelievably low likelihood, despite my own experience of it happening on 3 different machines)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Everyone,i have an announcement to make!

UshankaCat has been having some trouble lately with his new friend who is a girl.I've been helping him for some time(in return for helping me with my own problems) and he's decided that he'll be more positive and self-confident about it and that he'll get to know her better the next time he meets her again.

I'm doing this because he's a good friend.I wanted to announce it here because some people on the forum also know him as a good friend.

We shall give our hopes and prayers and say "Good luck!" to UshankaCat(Name removed.)!

Any kind of support will be appreciated! :mrgreen:

I appreciate your enthusiasm but in the future can you please refrain from putting another users personal information and social life status up on the forums such as their name and friendship/relationship problems? If they put it up themselves willingly that's fine but if they said you could then you should specify that in the post.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Zaraki: Like Rarity said... It's nice that you're happy for MrKittyCat. X3 But unless given permission, try not to announce stuff. It's a breach of privacy... And... What happens if this girl stuff doesn't work out? How will he feel knowing that the forum knows of how it didn't work out? I don't imagine that'd make him too happy. However, I wish him good luck with it anyway...

-------

I apologize for any mistakes i've made.

But today he said to me that he did it.He was talking with the girl for about 40 minutes while walking through town!They got to know each other better!

He currently feels better about himself and thanked me for my support.

That is correct! Again, thank you for helping and supporting me. And I also want to thank everyone else here on the forum for just being here to make jokes or even to have serious discussions with, making this a nice place to hang out and meet people. I didn't think anyone would really be interested in this problem of mine, so that's why I never posted about it- and now I don't need to anymore, I'm finally taking care of it!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)