General Chat

Thank you, thank you, thank you, guys! Much appreciated!

Oh, a Vappy Birthday? :D That's nice!

Regards

almost every day someone has birthday on this forum, thats just amazing!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

1/365 of the forum should be born any given day of the year. Get to a thousand members, it would be amazing if it wasn't every single day.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

YES MY INTERNET IS BACK! I WANTED TO RESPOND TO THE FORUMS IN TIME BUT I COULDN'T!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

YES MY INTERNET IS BACK! I WANTED TO RESPOND TO THE FORUMS IN TIME BUT I COULDN'T!

In time for what? o.O And don't you have a phone or something? X3 No matter where I am, I'm on the forum. XD At school, at work, at my friend's house, in the car, at a restaurant. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I don't have mobile internet on my phone yet.For now,i gotta be home to be on the forum.

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

How to cure this kind of fear thinking when you come up with an idea and wanne share it or express it but then quickly you got this "better not, it's stupid idea" kind of thinking, without even knowing if it's really good or not.

How to cure this kind of fear thinking when you come up with an idea and wanne share it or express it but then quickly you got this "better not, it's stupid idea" kind of thinking, without even knowing if it's really good or not.

Just voice it here, and I'll tell you if it's a good/bad/insane idea... Then you can decide from there. I promise not to judge.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm talking about it in general, mostly since... i struggle with it in communication with others or just expressing myself (even in art) so I dont really know how to fight this anxiety.

But thanks for help, BTG... *hugs*

You know it never really struck me until now, but the day this forum disabled sig images, I pretty much stopped making art.

And not out of spite or anything like that, I simply lost my last incentive. Back then most of my art was just photoshopping things into sig images and I loved getting wildly creative with it. I would then use it for a bit until the next one and that was always my drive. When they were disabled I guess I just had no reason to keep making them since this is now pretty much the only forum I go to. Haven't really used photoshop for anything outside of practical uses since.

Don't mind me, just doing my usual "Early morning thought train derailment"

Retired Forum Moderator

IRC fun time happened whilst I was in a deep sleep. XD 3am IRC party? Fuck that.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I wish but I have school. X3 Darn...

-------

If you have an Android phone, even school can't prevent your connection to IRC... (AndroIRC works well for IRCing)

I get back from school at 1pm Eastern European time.So that would make it 8pm in Australia.

One does not simply say... "In Australia." XD We have 3 other timezones. XP We're a big country.

@BTG: I'm sure it will work, but I dislike using too much of my phone data up. :S

-------

Shouldn't go above 10MB per hour... Doesn't on mine, even during a heavy chat session...

Only 3 timezones? I can hit 3 without even stopping for gas in this country!