General Chat

Sorry for the long as reply. X3 Thank you very much though! :D Really needed this.

Anyway, ever so randomly; How are you all? :D Just wanted to say that you guys are all so amazing, and you're the reason why I love this forum so damn much! Every single one of you! Hope you're all having a good week so far! ^_^ Even when there are the occasional disagreements, all of you are all so special and I really wish you happiness! :3 For today, tomorrow, and forever!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Y'know, I'm reminded of words from someone in this forum:

Jeb, your happiness is infectious! :D I did not intend to feel happy when I woke up this morning but now I can't help it :lol:

I AGREE! You may have had some down moments, yet you remain one of the most cheerful person in this forum! Hope you're having a good week too!!! :)

Welp, now what?

MAN, do I miss Vapymid! And agreed, Jeb's a top lass. Worthy of Mod-status. As for my week, it's been alright. Went to Middlesbrough with a mate on Monday, and realised that there's not much of anything to do in Middlesbrough. And today I helped put up some posters advertising my other mate's open-mic nights, and resoled a £350 mixing desk that we shouldn't have bought. Tomorrow: Signing the contract for a flat!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Oh man... Vapymid. Fudge, I miss him so so much. :S We did music together and everything, and then he just vanished. D: And I'm both angry but worried. XD And I don't know how to feel, cause he was my best friend... and then he left.

I hope he's doing alright though... Where ever he may be. Blarghhh... I miss him.

Remember kids, if you decide to befriend someone, share contact details. XD It makes life less painful. Aww...

And d'aw, you guys. XP I'mma hug every single one of you if I could. XD Awww... Thaaank youuuu...

Oh, but congratulations on that contract Binky! :D I'm so happy for you.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

So while I was away my grandfather died, my sister lost her apartment, a cousin committed suicide, my aunt has become more hostile and distant, my mother might lose her job, and my husband is being worn ragged due to his current job's work hours.

So how has everyone else's life been?

Aww... I'm so very sorry to hear that Kydure. :( Things haven't been easy here either.

Had to put my dog down, my parents are getting a divorce, dad moved out, had a period of time where I had nothing but schoolwork to do because my internet was down for a week. I can't imagine how all of that must feel for you... Are you alright?

-------

Of course I'm fine. I didn't have much of a connection to either my grandfather or cousin and I hate my aunt, sister, and mother.

The only person I'm worried about is my husband who is often working on two hours of sleep and hasn't had the time to eat recently. Working at a mortuary takes a lot of hours from your day.

Oh okay then. XD Fair enough. :3

I hope your husband gets some good sleep though... No one deserves sleepless restless nights! I wish everything goes well for you and your husband. ^_^ Married life alright? Feels any different to just boyfriend/girlfriend stuff? X3

-------

Of course I'm fine. I didn't have much of a connection to either my grandfather or cousin and I hate my aunt, sister, and mother.

The only person I'm worried about is my husband who is often working on two hours of sleep and hasn't had the time to eat recently. Working at a mortuary takes a lot of hours from your day.

Ouch, god bless your husband... he should probably get a holiday soon to catch up...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hooray! Happy AccursedFarmsBirthday to me! :D I didn't even realize. XP

It feels... good! XD *gets up on the stage, clears throat, taps microphone* I would like to thank my friends and my Accursed Farm family for supporting me through this year. XP And I would not have made it this far without you. Probably because I would have gotten so deathly bored of the place. :P

This site, I've never met such a welcoming page of darkness before. :lol: The colour scheme, whilst at first glance looks rather moody and dark, has turned into something that makes me oh so entertained! :D

I'd like to personally thank the douchey UCP issues for making sure that I didn't mess up any names and avatars. XP And thank Ross Scott for providing such a beautiful place for me and others to come round and discuss all sorts of topics!

It wasn't long ago when I was given a 'moderator' title... and I am more than happy taking up such a task - as to moderate and keep the forum as a safe and comfortable place. It thrills me even more to know that I am the youngest moderator here. XP Both in join date, and actual birth. :lol:

And lastly... I hope for many happy days ahead!

Alright, speech over! :lol: That was fun. X3

-------

Just as an open question to the public of Accursed Farms, would there be any objection to me posting a recording of a panel of Catholic outreach professionals talking about what they do, and requesting comments in the Serious Topic thread? It kinda touches on a lot of hot topics that people are usually very misinformed about when it come to the Catholic church's teachings...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I wouldn't really mind. X3 If people don't like it, they can just choose not to watch it, surely?

-------

I wouldn't really mind. X3 If people don't like it, they can just choose not to watch it, surely?

It's a 2 hour audio file... :lol:

Hooray! Happy AccursedFarmsBirthday to me! :D I didn't even realize. XP

It feels... good! XD *gets up on the stage, clears throat, taps microphone* I would like to thank my friends and my Accursed Farm family for supporting me through this year. XP And I would not have made it this far without you. Probably because I would have gotten so deathly bored of the place. :P

This site, I've never met such a welcoming page of darkness before. :lol: The colour scheme, whilst at first glance looks rather moody and dark, has turned into something that makes me oh so entertained! :D

I'd like to personally thank the douchey UCP issues for making sure that I didn't mess up any names and avatars. XP And thank Ross Scott for providing such a beautiful place for me and others to come round and discuss all sorts of topics!

It wasn't long ago when I was given a 'moderator' title... and I am more than happy taking up such a task - as to moderate and keep the forum as a safe and comfortable place. It thrills me even more to know that I am the youngest moderator here. XP Both in join date, and actual birth. :lol:

And lastly... I hope for many happy days ahead!

Alright, speech over! :lol: That was fun. X3

Congtats,Jeb! :D Also,good luck going to America!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

It's a 2 hour audio file... :lol:

I probably won't watch it for a while, but I'll aim to get it watched. I think it'd be interesting.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Ok, I'll upload sometime probly Wednesday. Maybe as late as Thursday...

@Jeb_CC: Happy AF anniversary, Jeb! Belatedly, sorry...

So, it's been a year already... Time perception is a strange thing, sometimes it feels like it only happened yesterday, sometimes - like ages ago.

Regards

:P Mate, you gotta stop saying 'sorry' for every little thing. Actually, don't stop. XD I like it. It's most of the time unneeded, but I like it. :P Which means you gotta keep saying it. Mwahaha!

You had your AF anniversary-birthday-thingy this month too though! But it was like, 20 days ago. XP So Happy belated AF birthday to you too!

-------