General Chat

So there's a glorious shit storm on the Payday 2 steam forums. (Again.) They added CS:GO style crate system among other things and people are not happy. Here's a link if you want to check it out.

So there's a glorious shit storm on the Payday 2 steam forums. (Again.) They added CS:GO style crate system among other things and people are not happy. Here's a link if you want to check it out.

So a large amount of players are uninstalling the game and trying to forget the game every existed eh? X3 Fair enough. Hopefully Overkill won't screw the game's system up even more...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I've stopped caring about Payday 2 a looong time ago. It seems that Overkill cares more about money and popularity than their fanbase.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I just had the shit temporarily scared out of me.

So to shorten a long story, I got the interview for the Blizzcon job (I go down monday) and the last thing the email said was "don't forget you I-9 documents!" and my first reaction was short of panic(Anxiety at it's finest) "WTF is an I-9 document and how the hell am I supposed to get it before Monday? Do I have to get it from the government? Can I do it that fast? Nothing official is ever fas- passport, ID or SSN. Oh."

I feel kinda dumb...

Retired Forum Moderator

lol

Glad you got the interview... That means you are in the top 10 for the position of all those that applied.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well it was also through my old school's recommendation so that may have also helped me jump the line a bit. May not be the finest job I could have gotten (it's essentially inventory at the convention store) but it's like $500 for 4 days so I may as well. Beats sitting around the house all day.

I figure it won't be too hard to get since an interview process is more about seeing what an applicant can bring to a job and gauging them as a person, and since this is basically inventory I think it's more about gauging me. As long as I just come off as a decent and confident person I should be good.

And yet I'm STILL nervous. Bleh.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: Best of luck to you! :D

Guess this page will be the official birthday celebratory section for the day. X3

Happy birthday Zaraki! You're now 18 years old! :D A young adult! Hope all goes well for you... And for the years to come. End of highschool is no easy feat, but once it's all over, you'll be able to sigh in relief!

And ah, Vappy! The cherry to my cake. :P Closest friend, best friend I could ever ask for. I hope your weekend treats you well... Thank you for being such a wonderful person! :D I'm so very happy that I can celebrate the birthday of a gentleman with such a kind personality. I want nothing but happiness for you... Want to see a big huge grin on your face. :P Happy birthday! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Happy birthday Zarakaboy! May it be your best one yet!

Also, dad, that's probably better suited to the Random Thread XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Happy Birthday Zaraki!!! Congrats on the HL challenge btw, you GreenDog you.

Daaamn, i'm just getting ready for a simulated Ambassador's dinner as part of my class and it feels like prom night right now.

Welp, now what?

Aw come on guys. X3 What about Vappy? *pouts* Don't leave him oouuut... :cry:

-------

Aw come on guys. X3 What about Vappy? *pouts* Don't leave him oouuut... :cry:

Congratulations and praise to Vappy! May you live well! :mrgreen:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I uh... Missed that part. Oooops.

Happy birthday Vappers! May Hope yours is just as great as well!

Retired Forum Moderator

Ah, Jeb! Thank you so much! Yes, you succeeded - yet again! :P This wide grin on my face just won't go away! :D And you make me blush at the same time... So, you have a blushing, grinning, happy Vappy :D

Thank you, guys! So nice to see your good wishes first thing in the morning!

Zaraki, man! Congratulations! Happy birthday to you and all the best and good health!

Regards

Damn, I should check the birthday list every now and then. A very happy Vappy birthday to you too, Vappy!!! With regards from us to you!

Welp, now what?